My '98 Glanza V - wheels? 14/06

I know they're crap quality but I realised I've had my Glanza just under a year now and haven't shown any pics to get some opinions or ideas, so I thought i'd upload a couple...let me know what you think http://www.ukstarletowners.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

b8c54fd1.png

2114286f.png

Thanks http://www.ukstarletowners.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

Edited by A L 3 X
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thanks mate, yeah without sounding big headed it is clean imo but I get bored without stuff to mod lol.

My plans are to get an externally gated manifold, probably a hybrid as I think the seals are beginning to go, plug and play ecu, a decent ebc, and then hit 1 bar, looks wise a livesports spoiler maybe and some evo recaros, not sure what else lol :/

.....now to cut and paste your fogs to my bumper lol

Lovely Glanza mate! :)

Mike

Haha have u not got any fogs?

Thanks mate

Looks clean mate, loving the S bonnet.. :wub:

Cheers mate, I've got a little secret to admit though :embarrassed:

did have but when I got my bumper redone they came out a mess and turns out they were not original glanza ones were bonded in! didnt have the heart to put them back in after that :(

so now shes like this...

P1080733.jpg

Mike

Yeah man, I got my cooler after I saw yours it looked so good :)

And yeah mines pretty similar, curves out like that, except I thinks coolers sat a little further back haha as I've got a bit more splitter left, it was scary cutting at it though :/

Looks awesome dude!

Thanks mate, looks like I might have to start a progress thread :)

Its a reverse scoop isn't it :p

Nah it's a Jam(I think) replica scoop blank, makes it look just like a Glanza s bonnet :) my

Mate makes them.

looks mint mate! some peole dont like the big spoilers but i totaly agree wiv u on the livesports spoiler, they look awsome! :thumbsup:

Yeah it's deffo something I'm thinking of going

For, love the live sports style most of all

• 3 months later...

Yeah man, why did you tell me not to I can't remember?

Had a bit of trouble with one of the rails missing a roll pin at first but Iddy helped me sort that out luckily or they would have been a waste as the seller basically ignored my contact afterwards :rolleyes: .. got the type-r logo removed and they're pretty decent :)

Morgey, nah they aren't like them to be honest, ill get a pic but may be worth having them off you anyway if they'd clean up nicely?

Edited by A L 3 X

Not sure about the drivers one tbh. I keep meaning to attack it with some fabric cleaner and a pressure washer.

The passengers ones great, barely looks used.

If i get round to it and it cleans up ill drop u a pm. Great set of matts if you get the rear 3 aswel :)