My '98 Glanza V - wheels? 14/06

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aky, yeah I really like that look above mate, can I ask why you specified genuine though lol?

Obviously if some pop up ill go for them but I've been in talks with iddy about getting some of them from him and the spoiler?

Stu, which mats mate the trd rep ones? I've only got them in the front I've got some ace ones in the back :(

Monster motorsport makes some custom floor mats for glanza and GT's u can have Glanza GT or TRD stitched into them with tht black mat and white piping they look the exact same as mine but mine have Glanza stitched in. Cost about £90 a set I'm sure they were so not cheap tat.

http://www.monstermotorsport.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/369_343_359_353/products_id/774

Theyve went down in price.... Great quality mats for anyone lookin for a set. had mine 4 years now and with a clean still look brand new.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Unfortunately you cant buy new genuine 1's. These on the other hand you can. I can garuntee these are of a better quality than any original starlet mats would be these days.

In my opinion mate I would prefer standard I think these look a bit cheap but it's all personal opinion

My rear mats look like new and they're ace, ill get a pic

Yeah the bonnet is a V bonnet with a JAM closed scoop ;)

• 3 months later...