My '98 Glanza V - wheels? 14/06

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics are awesome mate!

Thanks mate, got some more to come soon :)

Awesome how much you pay for it :)

Probably more than I should of, £100 but the guy lives ten minutes from me, wouldn't end the auction early so let me go and inspect it, he modifies and works in subarus and seemed and honest guy, he showed me the service history from the car it came off(a 52 plate wrx with full Subaru history, on 50k miles) the car belongs to one of his customers who's a doctor and barely drives the car apparently lol, I would usually assume he was spinning me a line but he seemed very honest and has given me his address with the promise of returning it if anythings wrong....

I'm going up to collect it tomorrow, then I need to get on to dean to make me an adaptor plate up :)

Looks so good! I'd paint that bung white to blend in a bit though. Have you thought about getting a 3/4 size plate? I think I may have mentioned it to you before given the title of out PM thread haha

Ah I see, I'm pretty sure a few people have white ones. Maybe you can get one which is plastic with a rubber seal? Or there must be some sort of paint that sticks on rubber

Ah that's fair enough then! Plates are a pain!

Edited by Amjad
  • 4 months later...

A lot has changed recently, which I really should update...

However, wheels, picked up a set of limited edition slips recently and dunno which I prefer, I'll possibly just keep both :')

D661025C-E079-41B1-A196-11B515D9E1F2-252131FCD95-FDEE-4366-AAC6-9F595CA36B18-252

Or the trusty grids:

IMG_1240_zps3a6b0ecd.jpg