• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking prick! Spoke to him at Trax I think and even bought a boost controller off him!

Didn't his Glanza blow up? Turned the boost up and see how it would take it is what he told me!

Yea thats him. He sold it and it blew up. Had it set to 1.3bar

Have just put a link to this over on ttgt aswell

Cheers mate

I to have heard of problems with some one called aaron before, dont know him or if this is the same guy but there cant be 2 pricks called aaron that like to rip people in the starlet world off!

That's the numpty Jamie. He has blocked me on facebook due to me warning people on his for sale status's already!

And thanks for cross posting this on tgtt.com bud. The more people that black list him and warn others the better. Its a shame to see all these starlets getting absolutely molested by this idiot, aswell as the poor people that spend there hard earned cash on his motors!

Can we make this a sticky on the forums somewhere please? As if it wasn't for us warning people, due to the sold as seen adverts, there are no comebacks if you buy one of his cars.

by the way max, id be fuming if he was to use my reg and dyno graphs as his. Didn't he mug you off over an ecu too or something?

your the 1 slaging the car of k

I've just read through this n gotta little confused who are u dude ? Are u the one selling the car?? or u know of the lad they speaking of ?