98 Red Glanza v (update - conversion)

recently sold my glanza to a mate, so went over to ireland to pick this up on saturday from 'Glanov', very happy with it was completely as described, only annoying thing is the the autobox tongue.png wich was better than i thought but imo not for a glanza, its got a few optional extras, all the lips, glowing ignition barrel, optional rear strut wich i fitted, rubber boot mat and toyota rear speakers. the car is totall standard apart from a turbo timer and its done 45k miles smile.png, Currently an auto but have already started getting the manual conversion bits together, just gonna wait for an lsd box to come up, Also in the next 2weeks the car is getting the drivers side sorted as it was scratched down the side and has been resprayed badly.

plans for this are, MiesterR's, and run about in it for now smile.png

pics 555670_10151974697335201_1989810762_n.jp
211.jpg
212.jpg
219.jpg

Edited by Fealscott
  • 4 weeks later...

update, just bought a manual gearbox with a trd 1.5way lsd, everything for the manual conversion, also getting a fidanza flywheel from 'mattyd' on here. also on the list is a shortshifter, lightweight pulleys, n/a powersteering belt, and exedy stage 2 clutch aswell.

will get pics once everything arrives :)

be a shame to do modify this car in anyway, id keep it the way it is

true! i was going to keep it totally standard untill if i couldnt get an lsd box, but i will be keeping every part i take of when i start going for power, so it can be put back to standard :)

Enjoy my wheels you thief ;)

will do :p, how does urs drive with the 14s? heard screamer from the bottom of my road! lol, hopefully pass the mot no bother (y)

• 4 weeks later...

Parts arrived for the manual conversion, manual gearbox with Trd Lsd, and all the bits like gearstick, slave and master cylinder peddles etc smile.png

Photo0105.jpg

Photo0107.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

Photo0117.jpg

also bought a set of Tein HA coilovers

IMG_0202_zps2bbc3c65.jpg

which i then swapped for scat rods smile.png cause i got a set of brand new BC racing coilovers.

IMG_0204.jpg

a pic of the car just now

IMG_0209.jpg

Edited by Fealscott
  • 1 month later...

got started with the manual conversion, the gearbox is off and manual one on, engine is nearly ready to go back in :)

3686_10152240529115201_925349931_n.jpg

Photo0163.jpg

just took the engine completely out as it was easier to drill the holes in the bulkhead.

Edited by Fealscott