The cant wait for JAE thread

Yea I know mate but last year and this we have been pushing it for space. I'd rather that bit of breathing room for the late comers. Lol

@taggy I know dude I've already got a list of people wanting to get on. No one seems to be dropping out this year though. Not sure If that's good or not.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cutting it a bit fine there :)

Have no choice lol. Had to sorn the n/a cause I can't afford bob this month. The gt ass raping me in petrol haha.

Right thought some of you would get a little giggle from this... Told adam to use his selling skills on jae... This is what he came up with...

JAE - Best show of the year. Be there or be square. If you don't turn up you're shit out of luck because Marc porter will be there with his mate pedobear.

You can get up early and see some cars or you can get up late and masturbate. It doesn't matter what time you leave your tent because where you're setting up we won't charge you rent.

Camping aside with all the pros no cons let me tell you of the event that's goin on. You can chill with your mates including adam yates or you can sit at the bar showing off yer car.

Half way through the show when things feel slow you'll remember a gear knob shaped like a dildo you'll start smile and giggle quietly to yourself when someone walks in dressed like an elf, shit will hit the roof and the song will start, you'll be singing BOM BOM BOM with all your heart. Bladdered, tired and sweaty you'll hit the hay and think about the awesome time you had that day. Not too worried that it's done for now because you'll be doing it again tomorrow before saying chow for now.

:D

Have no choice lol. Had to sorn the n/a cause I can't afford bob this month. The gt ass raping me in petrol haha.

Right thought some of you would get a little giggle from this... Told adam to use his selling skills on jae... This is what he came up with...

JAE - Best show of the year. Be there or be square. If you don't turn up you're shit out of luck because Marc porter will be there with his mate pedobear.

You can get up early and see some cars or you can get up late and masturbate. It doesn't matter what time you leave your tent because where you're setting up we won't charge you rent.

Camping aside with all the pros no cons let me tell you of the event that's goin on. You can chill with your mates including adam yates or you can sit at the bar showing off yer car.

Half way through the show when things feel slow you'll remember a gear knob shaped like a dildo you'll start smile and giggle quietly to yourself when someone walks in dressed like an elf, shit will hit the roof and the song will start, you'll be singing BOM BOM BOM with all your heart. Bladdered, tired and sweaty you'll hit the hay and think about the awesome time you had that day. Not too worried that it's done for now because you'll be doing it again tomorrow before saying chow for now.

:D

Such a funny guy :p