The cant wait for JAE thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put petrol in the car... This is all! Got to clean it and go for a little shop with Michael later for drinks and snacks and getting main food there. Then need to clean room as I can't find any of the stud I won't tk take with me :/ god daaaaaaym!

I've got a 12 hour night shift tonight, get home 7am wash & polish car first thing before the sun gets up, load up then get to bed for a bit till the missis gets home and then were off!!! I carnt wait its been so long since my last show about 8 years lol

That's crazy!! Will be good to meet you dude! 8 years is a long time!!

I gotta pick my cousin up after he finishes work tomorrow so wont get there till 8-9ish :( grant, my mate ollie and deebo will all be there afternoonish though damn them! N I've done..................fook all sofar haha will sort it all tomoz i guess :)

Im ready now car is clean enough and fully V-powered up. Gonna give it another QD on my break tomorrow. Everything is in my bedroom ready to be put in the car tomorrow after work. Then jsut gotta pick Sam up we'll be ther around 7/8pm tomorrow evening

See you there