Forged 4E against Forged 5E

I can see why people dont want to take their very high power starlets out on track or kick fuck out the engine. I know that a good few people on here are 10 - 20 - 30 grand deep and the risk isnt worth taking.

But personally i haven't spent anywhere near that and although an 85 is almost irreplaceable it will still see loads of track / drag / fast road action :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion if you've spent that money to have it to that spec and not use it for what it's built for then it was a waste of money. It being covered up in a garage is all well and good, but it would be an expensive ornament.

I've spent more than plenty on mine, and for me, It's going to have its neck wrung as often as i can!

John

there's no hard and fast rule that a built EP "has" to be tracked guys...we have many customers who do not race but have high power cars (ep's and other types of cars) simply because they are enthusiasts. everyone's goals are different.

• 4 months later...