I knew he was in the market for another campervan.
I half expected another motorhome or converted transit.

Never expected this haha

photo-20.jpg

Its a left hooker americain import with an autobox:( not sure what size the engime actually is but its a straight six chevvy engine and it sounds fucking unreal.
Its got electric seats that recline into beds, sound system fully decked out with tellys and shit haha

Cant wait to get away for the weekend with the lads biggrin.png

Ive not drivin it yet but my dad says it can shift

Mental eh?

Edited by bucketep91

Its getting machine polished tomorrow abd hes getting the wheels re done, im gonna recarpet it aswell.

Dont think i could talk him into painting it or anything. I still cant believe he baught this. Its normally old fiat or renualt motorhomes he goes for. The only cool 1 he ever had before was a 76 vw baywindow camper but that never saw the road.

Im going on the insurance 2morrow:D cant wait to take it out for a rip! It sounds awesome!

Apparantly it does 24 miles to the gallon.

It has a side exit at either side too haha i cant believe the noise from it!

Ateam paint job would be awesome but i know he wont do it:(

He wants the stars and stuff off but hes keeping the bullet hole stickers lol

aye the previous owner quoted the fuel consumption lol

aye the majority of the engine is under the dash. the steering wheel itself is pretty far from the windscreen tbh its a really wierd driving position. my dad says hes not touching any of the stickers now, they are all original and he wants to keep it that way, even if they do look a bit shit lol

i got a couple pics inside with my fne but the quality is poor

im sitting on the rear bench seat taking the photo that folds down into a massive bed. forgot to get a pic tho.

photo-25.jpg

photo-24.jpg

still not driven it! or been out in it. hopefully get insurance sorted tomorrow.

These are good little vans dude, they done a couple of straights 6 engines, i know one was 2.5 another i think was a 4.2 and the next a 3 something lol, and you may get 24 mpg with the engine off, you might see 15 if that we have a couple of yanks our camaro does 7 mpg on a good run, but that is a 5.9 lol

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome Charlie especially inside, got a camper myself parked outback in the rv port think its a 330 ci v8 gmc aswell.

How and where he get parts for it there ? If in future he has any issues getting parts give me a pm see what I can do from over here ;).