My 98 Glanza S..Update 11-09-13 Carbing Rear Brace

It might just be someone's stuck a cheap decal onto the spokes, mine are copy's but multistud I don't think advan do multistud so yours might well be real mate

no bud they are reps, i did seriuos research last nite and found out that advans dont do gold on there 15'' and 16'' wheels, they only do white,bronze,silver and bright chrome.. the gold is only for 17'' and up

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to have been the one to break the bad news mate it's a shame as they are a nice wheel.

no bud it's grand man i actually applaud you for telling me.. even the night i bought them i had a dream were i was told they were fake, then i woke up went online and seen your post.

funny even my subconscious was telling me they were reps .. and then i went a did my extensive research on them and found loads of stuff that will shw that there are copys.. il post later of hw to find this out if anyone was going to buy a set..

all i can say is that fair play to your man going to refund me..

well nick called over and took the car at 8.30 dismorning.. and got the car back at 2pm with it fitted..

now i went a bit different and told him to fit it 30 mill down from the window, now some may like it some may not.. anyway he did a fantastic job on it and friend of mine can tell ya that aswell, as he seen it and he said nick did a savage job on the spoiler.. and this was nicks first time doing a mid spoiler..

here are the pics

Photo-0061_zps60368aeb.jpg

Photo-0062_zps8b7a3f21.jpg

Photo-0056_zpsadb7dd69.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

looks great, im sure my OEM duck spoiler was a little higher than that, pretty much on the seal of the rear window

(late night reading, just noticed you went 30 mil lower) haha

love glanza S' want my old one back sometime :(

Edited by redz11
  • 2 weeks later...

changed out my clear 98 rear spoiler light for a 97 red one, to match the red bubbles lights..

i could go step by step hw we did it, but it just a light so i said fuck that.. lol

anyway here it is, imo it looks way better than the clear light

Before

Photo-0005.jpg

After

k.jpg

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass