Track Day April 2013

Looking at it, Apex are at Combe around that time so must be Javelin :) It is on my list of tracks to hit next year but need to decide on a track motor and get it built

Last April it came to about £110 a head but leave it with me and I will see what we can do. Could make it a camping event too if so wished. Enough numbers we could have it UKSO in association with Track-Ninjas.net :p

A couple of pics from Sat, will stick more up tonight:

[media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/75979138@N03/sets/72157631657129751/show/

i wa

Thinking of running another Blyton track day in April next year, anyone on this site up for hitting the track?

id love to do this, but a 6 hour drive and a boat away from home is a lnog way to break down

the last organised track day hou did, got a lot of interest and everyone dropped out last min! ended up being me in the only starlet so be good to see more of us

^^^^THIS

Would be awesome to get some more starlets to show the honda boys how it is done

I was at blyton race way the other day and I'm looking to go on so, I'm in! Hopfully will have a civic to destroy around though and not the beloved GT for socks to smash into with his shitty driving ;).

Oh, and this is my 900th post! CONGRATULATIONS ADAM :D

Edited by aaddzz123

I was at blyton race way the other day and I'm looking to go on so, I'm in! Hopfully will have a civic to destroy around though and not the beloved GT for socks to smash into with his shitty driving ;).

You should have come down sat :p

I am in 2 minds as to what to do, the celica will need more cash throwing at it to improve it some more or I could sell now and buy something cheaper to mod