K20 civic

Bell end. My next car has always going to be a b18 or k20 EG... Would be just like now in a way, I have the cooler older shape GT and you have the newer, heavier less good looking glanza... Same differences with the EG and EK :p

ha ive tried to kid myself thats it not worth it, but the more i think about it, the more i want to find a ek with a k20 conversion! i seen a clean looking one at pod, there serious cars, that get alot of attention!

ha ive tried to kid myself thats it not worth it, but the more i think about it, the more i want to find a ek with a k20 conversion! i seen a clean looking one at pod, there serious cars, that get alot of attention!

No way man keep your beast don't make come and bum u

There was a N/A k20 eg at pod on the weekend was running 13.2's....

a friend of mine ceaser built the red k20 eg that tdi south now use for testing their turbo kits on, over 500hp on a stock motor!!

that eg runs 12.8s but hes just come back from the ring and didnt bother changing tyre.pressures etc,

so still at high tyre pressures

do you.mean bens k20 eg at tdi north? 550 bhp.800kg stock.motor

that eg runs 12.8s but hes just come back from the ring and didnt bother changing tyre.pressures etc,

so still at high tyre pressures

do you.mean bens k20 eg at tdi north? 550 bhp.800kg stock.motor

i know he did a ricer flyby in one of the tunnels whilst i was there, sounds awesome!

and most probably the car has some serious history!

this one back when ceaser had it

2625_156864350600_3498661_n.jpg

went from d15, b18 to one of the first home converted k20's in the UK! went like fuck N/A @218whp saw it first hand sit on the bumper of a 500whp corvette upto 120mph so can only imagine how it goes now lol

Yeh that blue eg flew at pod, see you put a few runs in too moregy !

yeah it did, think they had it dynod there aswel and made 205hp i think their dyno's a tiny winey little bit out, according to the spec a few of my friends were quoting it to have :lol:

yea i saw your car parked up and think i gave you a nod on the way in also!

didnt get much chance to watch much go down the strip as i was queuing most the day, however they mis-read my number so i got to go up in the bridge over the start line and watch the HKS boy's do there stuff from up there whilst they sorted out my time slips :p

and i got my PB of a 14.9, which i wasn't expecting as i had a heavier car and a cat converter in this time, guess my new gearbox really did help out :)

it would scare him :p

tbh for the money youve spent on the glanza your better.of keeping it

k20 an eg ek your still.gonna have to buy coilovers and an lsd etc and then have problems getting more power unleas spend loads on turbo or s/c etc

Your mad selling the V mate! Its a weapon and youve spent loads on it, not gonna lie i love hondas and i should be buying an ek9 next month but theres no way il sell the V, ul get bord of vtec pal its like lag with no turbo lol but it is cool revving to 9k haha! Michael Lucken who is a member on here is breaking his VF22 Glanza and hes gone and bought a 270bhp K20 N/A EK aswell

it all may seem like im doing the wrong thing but i honestly love hondas and after seeing a ek with a k20 in jus sealed the deal for me! still on the look out if people if ya cud let me know!

Mike.