Sutton's Glanza V (For Sale)

Got the car back yesterday with new Tuning Developments 255 Fuel pump fitted:) It whines away and the car seems to be running really nicely so i'm happy:)

Gave the car a good clean today and got it away in the garage under its cover, will be getting the car out next week to give it a good polish and clean inside and will service it while its out and then put it away under its cover for the winter :thumbsup: (Covers a little bit small as it was made for a Lotus)

Few pics in garage, next to the Mums Brabus smart car hah!

IMG-20121104-00178.jpg

IMG-20121104-00179.jpg

IMG-20121104-00180.jpg

Will get some nice pictures of the car next weekend after a good polishing and will get a few pictures of the exhaust fitted for you exhaust fiends :give_rose:

Edited by smobey_sutton2
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet looking car dude where in poole are you not seen your starlet about the area dude ?

As above. still haven't seen you about

I live near Lytchett but spend my life over in Poole and Bournemouth! Only had the V for about 6 months now so i'm sure i'll see you guys soon enough! Car is tucked away for the Winter now but when it comes out again we'll have to meet up!

Where abouts do you guys live?

nice v u've got there mate one of the most clean ones i've seen tbh!! :) wheels look mint to sets off the car.

Thanks bud! Spend my life cleaning it :give_rose:

Edited by smobey_sutton2

Took a trip up to Castle Combe today and went on a Lotus Driving Experience Day.

Was awesome started off in a Ford Fiesta Zetec S, then went into the Formula Fords, then progressed onto the Ford Focus ST2's and then the Lotus Elise :D was great fun and learnt alot from the racing instructors!

IMG-20121110-00182.jpg

And i was awarded Driver of the Day :D

IMG-20121110-00183.jpg

Starlet gooonne be shiftin next year! Will be coming out for some Starlet love tomorrow :give_rose:

Oakdale Road? Is that the black one with the Varis bumper?

I live in Bailey crescent of off Wimbourne Road. Funnly enough there is another Red Glanza V on the same road as mine.

thats the one dude you still go you car dude ?

Sweet dude, what garage you work at?

i work at poole tyres

Got the V out from under its Cover today to give it a good service!

IMG-20121111-00184.jpg

InGarage.jpg

Mobil Super 2000 10W40 Semi Synthetic

Long Life Red Anti Freeze

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs Heat Range 7

Oil Filter

Fuel Filter

& Magnetic Sump Bung with new washer:)

Took a couple pictures of the engine bay while i was there.

IMG-20121111-00187.jpg

IMG-20121111-00188.jpg

Looking forward to getting this mapped in the new year :D

Love this V looks clean as foooook :)

Thanks man :)

Looks good buddy, i really need to service mine. It's done 7k since i last changed the oil. lol

Yeah i have mate. My RX8 is off the road having it engine rebuilt.

Ha, i think mine was serviced about 3500 miles ago but wanted to do everything for piece of mind :) The fuel filter didn't look like it had been changed for a while!

Is that your track RX8?

looking mint dude!

Cheers dude!

Looks mint !! Fog lights really finish off the front end good job

Thanks man, yeah love the fogs! Looked a bit funny with them missing!

Edited by smobey_sutton2

Looks totally awesome! :) What size are the GT3s (and offset) and your tires? The stance looks so right!

Thanks Whitestar! The GT3's are 15" and the tyres are 195/45/R15 Toyo T1-R's :) Not actually sure what offset they are! :p

Edited by smobey_sutton2
  • 1 month later...

Miss this so bad! Is all tucked up away from the salt/rain/dirt on the roads! So tempted to get it out at the moment as no salt on the roads, but its so wet!

Got me an Whiteline Adjustable Panard Rod for christmas :) Will get some pics up when it arrives, and will get it fitted in early in the new year! Just need a few more parts now and then time to book the car in at Tuning Developments for a mapping session :D

Updates to come!

• 3 weeks later...