Sutton's Glanza V (For Sale)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitttt that exhaust looks immense, What underseal is that you have used? Looks like a nice matt finish!

I used Finnigans Wax Oil, just didn't drive the car for a few days after to let it harden. Yeah loving the exhaust, it sounds proper nice too! Although i've never heard it from outside the car lol.

Tasty motor thst ! Loving the exhaust ! Mapping is the best thing ever !

Cheers bud, yeah looking forward to it big time!

Looking good! What day are you going down to TD?

Going down? More like going up aha! travelling up on friday, staying in a premier inn in Stafford on friday night and then having mapping done on saturday :)

I want zisco exhaust!!!!! Stunning motor, let us all know how you get on at tunning developments

Cheers pal, will keep you posted!

Back from Tuning Developments... long way!

Got some amazing news..

Scan8_zpsca579734.jpg

Scan7_zps791583b8.jpg

Not bad for a CT9... :thumbsup: The guys at TD were as surprised as me, they said my turbo acts like a hybrid, as if its been rebuilt in the past with a turbine that provides more flow..

What a transformation though! So much more low end power and torque, makes overtaking on the motorway from 3000rpm a doddle. And she pulls so strong, very happy:)

Nice to meet the Tuning Developments crew aswell, thanks again!