Sutton's Glanza V (For Sale)

Got a long package through the post today...

19401_10151174837631688_2119902711_n.jpg

Hmm.. wonder what this could be...

181181_10151174838451688_419653722_n.jpg

320965_10151174838511688_1767962986_n.jp

Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rod :) Will have to get the heater on in the garage soon to get this on!

Will get some Pictures of the Zisco Performance exhaust also, as STILL haven't done this :/ And pictures of my undersealing ;) More updates to follow, been a bit slow bcos the V has been hibernating under a cover in the garage :give_rose:

So clean! absolutely love this V :thumbsup:

Cheers Pal!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a cheeky picture of the Zisco Performance Exhaust the other day when i rolled the V out the garage to work on a mates car! IMG_0139.jpg

Shows off the backbox a bit! Will get a better few when i next get the V up on stands.

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

Spring is on its way now, cannot wait for the good weather so i can take her out!!

Have booked her in for E-Manage Blue at Tuning Developments on the 23rd February, cannot bloody wait!

damn thats a nice glanza the exterior is perfect! love it!

Much appreciated dude!

^^^ Agree, exterior looks perfect. Not over the top, peeeerfect

O wait, it need some 98 spec rear lights.

But then.......

Cheers bud! Yeah thought about the 98 spec rear lights but am undecided on them.

Looks awesome mate, looks so fresh

Minty Fresh :) Cheers Malcolm!

such a good looking V mate, Love the gt3's i had a set but due to working away the laquer started to peel on me so went for grid v's, love this one though truely spotless !

cant wait for more updates with the picks of your handywork :D

Much appreciated fella! Yeah i love the gt3's too, but they are annoying! I polish them everytime the car is cleaned, but still somehow the polished lip on one side has spider effect corrosion and then on the other side the red has gone slightly pink which really bugs me! But not enough to justify the price of a refurb just yet though!

Ah yeah, i'm eagerly awaiting good weather and then things will start coming together! The V will be back on stands soon though as got anti lift kit coming from the CJ Performance group buy and have my Adjustable Panhard Rod to fit, and then i'll get the car tracked & aligned properly ready for fast road and track ;)

exhaust looks awesome :)

Cheeers Stefan! Sounds nice too, but haven't really had much of a chance to get used to it yet due to the weather! Get to drive my beastly daily, the Polo FSI instead :p Will get more pics of the exhaust when its back on stands as it is quite impressive :give_rose:

such a good looking V mate, Love the gt3's i had a set but due to working away the laquer started to peel on me so went for grid v's, love this one though truely spotless !

cant wait for more updates with the picks of your handywork :D

Just for you buddy :)

IMG_0075.jpg

Edited by smobey_sutton2

cheers sutton :D love the pic

Yeah i know the effect you are on about thats what happened to mine i didnt get the chance to keep on top of them like i said due to working away :(

someone said to have a go ad sanding and repolishing them myself but i shat it !

also alot of reviews suggest that the laquer isnt of great quality so if you do get it refurbed maybe the laquer will hold on longer, just be careful what you wash it with aswell, may help the longevity of the wheel :D

love it tho !

cheers sutton :D love the pic

Yeah i know the effect you are on about thats what happened to mine i didnt get the chance to keep on top of them like i said due to working away :(

someone said to have a go ad sanding and repolishing them myself but i shat it !

also alot of reviews suggest that the laquer isnt of great quality so if you do get it refurbed maybe the laquer will hold on longer, just be careful what you wash it with aswell, may help the longevity of the wheel :D

love it tho !

Yeah i don't have the balls to have a go at my wheels as don't want to ruin them!

I only wash them with normal car shampoo and water, and then polish them, wouldn't have thought you could go wrong with just that?

Hmm, yeah a refurb is definitely a possibility in the future!

• 2 weeks later...

very nice V i'm still debating wether to get a mid spoiler or not

Mid spoilers make the back end look awesome, i love em! Your V would look sick with one!

Finally seen the thread haha, coming along nicely! Might need to get you to underseal my GT if I don't manage to do it in the Summer :p

Aha, i can do if you want, although its a bit of a messy job! :(

I need mine undersealing iswell :(

Yeah, you have to build up enough motivation to do it, tedious job :p But feels good once you've got it done!

As i have Mapping at Tuning Developments at the end of the week, i did a few checks on the car while i had some time!

Changed Plugs

Cleaned & Re Oiled Air Filter

Checked all levels

Checks_zps4214ad99.jpg

Checks2_zpsf16b0fc8.jpg

And then gave the car a good clean and polish! Cannot wait for mapping! :yahoo:

cleannnn_zpsabac3af7.jpg

Edited by smobey_sutton2