right guys thought id fire up a build thread for something to do.. im taking my car off the road next weekend to gather up a load of parts the plan is build up a little stalk pile of parts and try and fit them all around march as im going to be away with work quite a bit next year will put up a few pictures of when i got the car and then spec and a few pictures of the way she sits now

this is it when i got it image2-1.jpgimage22-1.jpgimage12-1.jpgimage3-1.jpgimage5-1.jpg

the car was in pretty good condition but ther was a few things i wasnt keen on the blitz stickers on the splitter and the front bumper had to go and also the trd ones above the gt turbo badge heres a quick spec anyway as it is at the min

Engine: standard engine with 104 km on the clocks speed still in kmh never been changed
blitz bov
5zigan full exhaust system
apexi air filter
trd leads
ngk spark plugs

wheels and handling:
some kind of after market shocks and springs unsure of make will have to check at the weekend but there a nice firm ride
rota grids toyo r888 on the front and t1rs on the back

drive train:
had a full gearbox referb
after market clutch think its a paddle clutch because it a total nightmare in traffic but it dont say on the receipt
trd short shifter

interior:
recaro on bride rail unsure what type of recaro but its mint and won it on ebay for next to nothing :)
momo wheel and sum type of boss
blitz id specr boost controller
blitz id power metre
blitz illumi drive boost gauge

exterior: had front and back bumpers resprayd and the plastic trim down boath sides as the stupid stickers pulled the paint off and the trd ones above the gt badges wer put on with super glue lol smart move that

well thats about it tbh prob forgot sumthin quite standard at the min but can update if i remember anything had a few problems when i got the car nothing major but the blitz id controller wasnt working correct n had to get a new controll unit (not cheap fs) and the actuator wasnt fitted correct and the car was over boosting but the guys at euro spec sorted me out and put the car on the rolling road and got everything working as it should anyways heres a few pictures let me know what you think

DSCF0364.jpg[iMDSCF0366.jpgDSCF0367.jpgDSCF0368.jpgDSCF0369.jpgDSCF0370.jpgDSCF0363-1.jpg DSCF0365.jpg

Edited by Whitenoize
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo hoo I thought l couldn't see my thread for a while

liking the pillar arches ;)

cant believe there are no comments! real sweet.

looking GT!

whats your plans ?

Pillar arches ate sweet mate thanks for that ;)

Just going to do a good tidy up job over the winter under seal maybe engine out a paint the bay and handling mods coilovers ect

Edited by ryan86

Looks good mate I love white gt's but then I'm biased cuz I own one to lol what plans u got for it then ?

White gts rock mate lol I'm

Just going

For handling mods this winter coilovers polybush everything anti roll bars ect if I can get extra money from working away maybe big breaks then start and look for more power next year

Nice looking GT mate but not feeling the Glanza side skirts on it

Same here mate I'm

Not to keen on them but they have been bonded on when I had the car painted I asked about getting them took off but it would have been alot of work

Ryan86 if u got the funds mate tuning developments are doing special prices on handling mods poly bushes and anti roll bars check em out mate see what u think ?

Cool thanks mate think id-works are doing one on whiteline/powerflex but I can't get anything untill the end of

The month and I think

It finishes on the 25th Will check td out cheers

Like it alot, first thing i'd do is put the plate jdm style and remove the bits where the plate currently sits

Thanks mate :) yes that's going to happin soon it's going

In the garage for the winter at the wkend and I'm

Going to live in there with it haha going to sort out the bumper and some jdm

Yellow fogs

Really like those skirts!

Think they are just 96 glanza skirts mate..tbf whoever put th on done a really good job thers no cracks in the bonding or anything but I'd really just like to have it standard looking but I'm gona have to put a front and rear lip on I think as I can't take the skirts off

looks nice mate :) think id change steering wheel tho :D

Lol ano mate it's a bit tacky.. the car looked like sumthin outa max power when

I got it lol but think it's going in the right direction tho.. I'm

Keeping my eye out for a nice nardi wheel :)

Quick update been flat out at the car all day got loads done stripped out all the back seats ect got all the shocks and springs off removed air con removed all the wires engine sitting ready to come out just need a dam crane will prob hire one next weekend get

The engine out and start painting the engine bay.... and under the car with good old . so yeah quite a productive day will get sum

Pics up when I get a chance