Track glanza v.now for breaking

Nice parts here! Did not know a Jam type 2 bumper existed it would be worth a canny bit that :) I do prefer the livesport spoiler I nearly bought that bonnet from TD aswell but I already had a fibreglass bonnet, I do really like this it's a different build!

Cheers mate just trying to build it for what I use it for. I think its the only bumper in the country and I think the bonnet is one of 3 maybe less as I know one got damaged :).

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good dude, never thought of custom wheels! and I now have a time to aim for round the ring haha ;)

Cheers :).I am made up with the wheels as they are the only set and they dont need spacers at all to clear my ksports.Td can order similar custom wheels if required

If you are off to the ring you will love it cant recommend it enough to anyone. You got alot more experience in your car though ha. I am going back next year so hopefully if I can get a clear lap I can do a sub 9 minutes as after timing the roadworks they where slowing us down by around 20/25secs a lap.

Edited by Chris_14a

Cheers :).I am made up with the wheels as they are the only set and they dont need spacers at all to clear my ksports.Td can order similar custom wheels if required

If you are off to the ring you will love it cant recommend it enough to anyone. You got alot more experience in your car though ha. I am going back next year so hopefully if I can get a clear lap I can do a sub 9 minutes as after timing the roadworks they where slowing us down by around 20/25secs a lap.

I'm luckily with the wheels that came on the car from Japland, all my other wheels require 20mm spacers! I'll bare it in mind if I decide to get another set that fit correctly haha!

Can't wait for the ring to be honest, going next May. Yeah knowing my luck there will be road works, tour buses the lot haha

I'm luckily with the wheels that came on the car from Japland, all my other wheels require 20mm spacers! I'll bare it in mind if I decide to get another set that fit correctly haha!

Can't wait for the ring to be honest, going next May. Yeah knowing my luck there will be road works, tour buses the lot haha

I will probably be going in august again but it might be quiet in may. Sounds like you have the same luckk as me dont think I have ever had a clear lap ha. Good luck anyway and let me know what you think the place (the hills and the whole area)and see of anybody knows what your car is because there was porsches etc everywhere and I had people asking me what it was ha

My original jap wheels fit just nothing else until I bought them.

Edited by Chris_14a

I will probably be going in august again but it might be quiet in may. Sounds like you have the same luckk as me dont think I have ever had a clear lap ha. Good luck anyway and let me know what you think the place (the hills and the whole area)and see of anybody knows what your car is because there was porsches etc everywhere and I had people asking me what it was ha

My original jap wheels fit just nothing else until I bought them.

I will do dude! Looking forward to it!

Get in touch when you're next on a track day or something and I'll get mine out!

I will do dude! Looking forward to it!

Get in touch when you're next on a track day or something and I'll get mine out!

Will do mate but it is going to be a while as got alot of plans this winter for the car but no money :( ha. Will hopefully be around for japfest but need to get some experience with it when its back on the road before nurburg.
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to ask, out of the 4 point lower front brace, rear lower brace and rear torsion bar, did any of them make a big difference to the handling? Which would you recommend?

I'm unsure of whether to buy these or polybush my wishbones and rear beam?

Just wanted to ask, out of the 4 point lower front brace, rear lower brace and rear torsion bar, did any of them make a big difference to the handling? Which would you recommend?

I'm unsure of whether to buy these or polybush my wishbones and rear beam?

The 4 point lower brace makes a big difference as it stiffens up the front alot as starlets dont have subframe. I fitted the other 2 together but they did seem to help keeping the car stable. I have got the front arms polybushed the only thing that isnt polybushed is the rear arm. It all seems to help as my car now handles completely differently to what it used to.

Sounds good man, thanks for the info! I think I'll try to take out any weak links by doing the bushings first, then braces afterwards :thumbsup:

Does the your front lower brace catch much? I've heard some horror stories about the Cusco etc ones lol

Hi mate, is that room bar your running the ep82 fitment one? I didn't think they made one for ep91's.

Think between our 2 builds we're rocking the entire range lol

It is ep82 but I does fit and have managed to get mine to fit around my roll cage. :).

The only thing I am missing is the strut braces ha but think I may stick with the cusco ones.

Sounds good man, thanks for the info! I think I'll try to take out any weak links by doing the bushings first, then braces afterwards :thumbsup:

Does the your front lower brace catch much? I've heard some horror stories about the Cusco etc ones lol

Depends were you use your car I have never had a problem tbh but my car is only used at weekends etc not any lower than a bumper with a front lip.

I would do that mate improve on the standard things first but after that go with the front lower brace as makes a big difference :)

Nice to see you still have it mate and she's looking well :-)

Certainly do mate. Have had a few moments were I looked at changing it but wouldnt know what else to get and just kept spending money on it ha.

Where did my 200 end up and what you in now

It went to Belgium I'm afraid. I bought an R32gtr instead which I sold and bought an Evo 6 tommi Mak. Which is due to go tomorrow I'm coming back to a V. Miss my old JAM kitted V :-)

It went to Belgium I'm afraid. I bought an R32gtr instead which I sold and bought an Evo 6 tommi Mak. Which is due to go tomorrow I'm coming back to a V. Miss my old JAM kitted V :-)

Of all places Belgium ha. I thought it had be exported. You got a v in mind or you looking around. What was the gtr and evo like compared to the starlets.

It is ep82 but I does fit and have managed to get mine to fit around my roll cage. :).

The only thing I am missing is the strut braces ha but think I may stick with the cusco ones.

Sweet thats going on the to do list then! Was it much of a job getting it to fit with the cage (i've got a 7 point Cusco one)?

Yep we got the whole range then because i've got the strut braces lol :)

Would you recommend the fender bars?

Sweet thats going on the to do list then! Was it much of a job getting it to fit with the cage (i've got a 7 point Cusco one)?

Yep we got the whole range then because i've got the strut braces lol :)

Would you recommend the fender bars?

Mine is fitted with a 6 point and seems to fit but they are all slightly different cages. I have most of the stuff and it works very well car is alot more stable at high speed and seems to grip alot better but as i have altered the tracking over time and fitted most of my ultra racing parts in one go I couldnt say how much difference they made but all of them together makes a massive difference :)

Hey Chris no V in mind as yet. Fancy a stock white jobbies with just a JAM kit. It's a downsize to save up for an FD or another GTR. skyline was ok very smooth and quick but fragile an big bills. Evo is awesome another level just brutal acceleration and grip but costly on fuel and parts.

Pound for pound starlet turbo are great fun for the costs involved. And I can happily say that as I've now been through 4 EPs, an S14a, an R32GTR, 2 Evos, an impreza, and a celica GT four lol.