JAE 2013 payment deadline extended!

Just paid for my ticket and my mate ollie in his mx5, to secure two car and tent slots :) my bro and j will probs buy on the day as niether is paid befor deadline and both are passengers so no biggy.

Paid :)

Cheers boys and list updated :)

Bump for people to get ya ass in gear :)

John

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be buying any tickets through the club because I'm going to be doing the official JAE video this year and they're letting me in for free :p. I'll still be with you guys but won't be sending a payment.

I won't be buying any tickets through the club because I'm going to be doing the official JAE video this year and they're letting me in for free :p. I'll still be with you guys but won't be sending a payment.

You'd better be doing a UKSO video too!

John

I have just paid for another 2 tickets, 1 stand pass for an R33 skyline, 1 passenger (and also there is my stand pass for my Soarer that I paid for a while ago :) )

happy to park my car out the way, but I would not be happy if anybody were to put any cardboard on it.

I have just paid for another 2 tickets, 1 stand pass for an R33 skyline, 1 passenger (and also there is my stand pass for my Soarer that I paid for a while ago :) )

happy to park my car out the way, but I would not be happy if anybody were to put any cardboard on it.

Added a +1 to your car and added the mate in the R32

Just paid :)

Cheers Charlotte

List update

John

I must admit, I did wonder if you were going to be there in a more 'official' capacity this year since JAE kept posting last years vid on their Facebook wall a while back :D

Just paid for myself and 3 passengers plus Ryan Lang, cheers.

Cheers and list updated

What a babe

Lucky Boy

Paid! Il be there, wether its in the vitara or the starlet il be there :-)

Cheers Sam, list updated and BUMP :)

John