Dans Stancelet - The end is now

alright dan, im in the middle of slamming my starlet at the moment. how much is yours dropped (mm) front and rear? ive gone for 90mm front and 80mm rear but its looking mega low even before ive took it off the axle stands :S

Sam.

lower than that, he has the all the helpers and adjusters out, so lower than you coils would go at maxed.
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright dan, im in the middle of slamming my starlet at the moment. how much is yours dropped (mm) front and rear? ive gone for 90mm front and 80mm rear but its looking mega low even before ive took it off the axle stands :S

Sam.

Mm wise i have no idea how much its lowered by, i work on mm off the floor aha!

Tris hit the nail on the head really, without fucking about with the coilies its hard to go low

Youd never get this low without 13s and small tyres tbh, i wouldnt advise to try either as it hits everything, i took a couple of pics from underneath yesterday, ill chuck on photobucket later.

In other news, i need 3 new wheel bearings, car broke down this morning on my way to work and had to get towed home, battery managed to die whilst i was driving, fucking hope i get it all sorted for japfest, running out of money sucks kaboodle....

Mm wise i have no idea how much its lowered by, i work on mm off the floor aha!

Tris hit the nail on the head really, without fucking about with the coilies its hard to go low

Youd never get this low without 13s and small tyres tbh, i wouldnt advise to try either as it hits everything, i took a couple of pics from underneath yesterday, ill chuck on photobucket later.

In other news, i need 3 new wheel bearings, car broke down this morning on my way to work and had to get towed home, battery managed to die whilst i was driving, fucking hope i get it all sorted for japfest, running out of money sucks kaboodle....

ahh fair enough mate, never going that low! it wouldnt survive my local roads :p

and i hope you can get it ready for Japfest, cannot wait to see it in the flesh! easily one of my favourite EPs

ahh fair enough mate, never going that low! it wouldnt survive my local roads :p

and i hope you can get it ready for Japfest, cannot wait to see it in the flesh! easily one of my favourite EPs

It hasnt survived my 40 mile a day drive to work very well aha

Notice how everything has been flattened?

null_zps46b3c428.jpg

Chassis rails caved in and split on both sides :(

null_zps08420cf9.jpg

And, this morning problems, one duff alternator= one stranded starlet

null_zpsab441f33.jpg

And my dads runaround beast astra diesel saved the day

null_zps6d17043c.jpg

So, not had the best of times with this car in recent weeks, getting fed up now

Fuck yeah!

null_zps9caf062c.jpg

It was all because of this little fucker!

null_zps624eab5d.jpg

man up

I'm running out of money! Stance isn't cheap aha!

shame man! hope ya get it sorted soon! had a quick look at the dons meet a few weeks back, know its the whole point but this thing really is seriously low! lol

Haha cheers dude, I'm really envious of how clean yours is, mines covered in dents and scrapes!

haha thats epic, love it!

I'm starting to like it again now it drives lol

So, £110 and many hours later, ive now replaced every wheel bearing on the car, and fuck me sideways, its like a different car!

I did make a video of how bad the n/s front was but, my iphone went back to apple today, ill be on my 4th iphone now!

So, no pictures, but, I like the car again, I even bought some polish on my way home from work, she'll be getting a clean and polish today.

Pissed about the weather on the way to japfest,

It did look like this yesterday!

null_zps4cd34a28.jpg

null_zps09a45f28.jpg

null_zps431bbed0.jpg

Badly refurbed-ish ats

null_zpse137076c.jpg

And todays photos

null_zps17404f43.jpg

Quarter past 6 this morning, some of you may of seen the s14 on the sxoc stand, his bonnet flew up at 90 on the m1 this morning!

And this is the first time I got stuck

null_zps6f7de8ac.jpg

The second time was where I was parked all day aha!

Yeah I get ya, Thats how they designed road signs.

Learn something new everyday aha!

Car is crazy dude

Was good to finally meet you :)

Too crazy, took a while and a good few blokes pushing to get it unstuck off the stand!

Good to meet you too dude, what other shows you doing this year?

finally saw this thing up close, unreal how low it actually is. LOVE IT

had a look around for you getting into it but didnt see you

Cheers dude! Yeah I woke up late so I missed the convoy, left at about three, the four rockstars wore off and I was nakerd!

It was literally lower than the ground haha.

It was a little where it was parked ha

Looked awesome at japfest dude, one of my favourite starlets for sure :)

Cheers mate, shame it was so dirty by the time I got there