Dans Stancelet - The end is now

Doesnt get cooler than dragging your sump along the floor! ;)

Great work mate keep it up!

Haha, cheers mate!

Lowered to the balls.. Lad how low is it

It's too low haha! mm wise I wouldn't be able to say!

I've now got my iPhone working so expect more pictures!

E36EF013-6F19-42ED-B3CB-4885561EEB10-525

Got rake?

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that must be scary to drive lol

Not really scary, just worrying about whats in the road ahead haha, rides so stiff

Yes lad

How did you do the Panard cut and weld?

I havent done anything with it dude, other side doesnt even scrub, its irritating!

Panhard rod will cure that. On our uk specs its a flat hollow bar, cut n shut her lad. Love this thread

Might get round to it at somepoint, got more pressing issues for the near future

She's low !!!

Loving this car

Yeah she is, too low, i think im gonna have to go 14s this year

Properly low mate! Lowest one ive seen!

Didnt think many have gone low in this country haha. cheers lads!

Couple of pics ive been tagged in on facebook from the stanceworks/rollinonsteelies meets yesterday in mk

2E63D068-E66D-43F3-BB54-06F5E1670436-219

D953E2B9-105B-44B2-9392-64A90F875A77-219

D59CC2FF-8D81-4F12-849C-B6B96DA86442-219

wow your car sits well low looks ace tho mate

Cheers mate, it's ridiculously impractical now though

I'd love to see this with glanza skirts

I don't reckon they'd stay on very long haha

tte lip, skirts m glanza rear bumper wud look sweet

Don't think I'll be putting much glanza on it tbh, probably a glanza spoiler though

This looks the mutts!

good work dude!

Cheers dude, got quite. Good reception at the stanceworks meet

Does look tidy with skirts in it'd be touching the floor.

That's why I don't wanna go glanza kit, I struggle getting the low entry jack under the rear bumper and the towing eyes!

Also, arch is pretty messed up now

882009E2-A738-44D0-8B52-25C488F069C8-562

Gonna flare it later hopefully and cover up the flaky paint with stickers haha

Your number plate ligths cover is not color coded? I thought they all were. Apart from that, this low looks rather good, apart from the rear, too low there in my opinion. And I would never lower my car so much it would scrape without working on my arches. (Mind, it's just my own opinion like many doen't like the mirrors or the white spoiler on mine ;) )

Also, a Glanza Spoiler would look really really good on your car I think

I would definately go glanza spoiler, glanza rear bumper, glanza skirts, then tte front lipwould look the dogs

Hmm I'm not sure, I'd be worried if I did have all them id just smash it all off the floor, would be a waste of money and body parts

Your number plate ligths cover is not color coded? I thought they all were. Apart from that, this low looks rather good, apart from the rear, too low there in my opinion. And I would never lower my car so much it would scrape without working on my arches. (Mind, it's just my own opinion like many doen't like the mirrors or the white spoiler on mine ;) )

Also, a Glanza Spoiler would look really really good on your car I think

It was, it snapped in half so I just glued it back together and wrapped it the same as the roof

I so agree the rear settled a little lower than originally planned, the arches are rolled as far as they can go, but because I've lowered it more the panhard rod has pushed the beam over even more, the n/s doesn't scrub at all!

And yeah I'm getting a white glanza spoiler from a very nice man for a very cheap price haha, just gotta wait till japfest for it

this looks awesome!

Cheers dude!

Flared the pesky arch after work

E2B3DEF7-D770-4877-9BB0-04B57C184D0E-151

And made a little vid of the speedbumps I have to hit everyday, there's five on this road

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/danwethepeople/D52321E2-AE65-4075-9F1F-71BD5313F550-1518-00000115C60FE197_zpse8fdbb98.mp4

Apologies for the swearing, the car behind had been up my arse for miles, had to stop recording so I could 'signal' to him haha

And my voice isn't usually that girly lol