Dans Stancelet - The end is now

Looking ace mate ,but what splitter is that ?

Cheers mate, its a mk3 golf vr6 splitter

would love to see this on white or black XXR's. get a toyota badge on the front

15s look way too big on this, and na i like it de badged!

This ^^, Tbf that would look sick on Xxr's :)

Too big!

That spoiler looks awesome, keep it!

Still in my shed aha, it was never actually fitted just rested on the boot

Well not much has happened recently!

Got a splitter on it, (need to sort out the gap in the middle still

image_zpse8ab3648.jpg

Gave it a service, stilll have to use blocks of wood otherwise it gets stuck on the ramp

image_zpsf63ae0f9.jpg

Cleaned it on Sunday

65F97A6B-3EE8-4957-9658-56A388CDB1EE_zps

0F680A58-9A32-4A7C-8DE4-EB209CACDE40_zps

This is what it looked like yesterday

2B222413-1352-4AB1-BBE0-0E09144EE3A0_zps

And what the backs like today

67446870-61C3-4A79-B209-3BD1E3BAA28E_zps

And my throttle cable decided to become un-attached from the rolla' manifold, roadside bodges ftw!

BBBB91CA-ADA7-45AD-8D33-BEFEA38FDDE2_zps

Also just purchased something I'm looking forward to fitting!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ive always fancied slamming a starlet on rota bm8's those would look good 14's?

Car looks good anyway mate, shame its white which gets dirty quick :(

It probably would, but the price I paid for the steels they're going nowhere!

im following the same theme as your own but with a a lairy green Kawasaki paint job dunno about the banded wheels going to stick with 15s for comfort

but yours is just an epic EP the stance it has :thumbsup:

Cheers dude!

not a big fan of starlets without wings, but yours looks damn good without one. maybe a lower profile wing, more in line with the roof? (TTE?)

I do have a tte spoiler but I really don't like it haha!

In other news, cleaned it again

15EB31C7-D4DE-4CCF-B988-3DB9E18DF184_zps

It's dirty already anyway.

Also, chucked some smd led's in the dash and number plate lights, they look good but I dunno how long they'll last

79B786E1-1692-4348-8B6B-0BD191345C6D_zps

C8A947B6-99BB-45DC-AD64-3A1AC1D59800_zps

Also jetted out my front arches, coilies aren't even seized!

BBCF4CA2-D1BD-4A7D-A9FC-48B2CD1876E1_zps

Edited by dan106

I like your car the more i see it man!

Had a bit of a relationship meltdown this weekend mate but i WILL try and get that boot handle off for you! :)

And it wears the dirt well lol

Edited by Flynn

I like your car the more i see it man!

Had a bit of a relationship meltdown this weekend mate but i WILL try and get that boot handle off for you! :)

And it wears the dirt well lol

Haha cheers dude! No worries mate, aint no rush!

Got a link for the dash LEDs? That's something I would like to try out as my dash lights are really dim.

I got these ones

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151105269011?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Not sure yet if they'll last yet though, last set of normal led's i put in lasted 2 weeks!

needs that tte spoiler on and SR graphics, would just set it off perfect!

Tte spoiler looks poo, and its not an sr, thats just as bad as putting glanza stickers on it!

Let me know how long they last then can't be doing with changing them every couple of weeks.

Will do mate, i did read the smd ones last alot longer, and as my dash hasnt been put together in about 6 months it takes 1 screw to change them

LEDs melted the circuit boards on my GT speedo, same happened to Phil I believe. I would avoid Liam, better safe than sorry!

Looking good Dan, get that boot garnish replaced though LOL

Cheers for that mate I'll avoid them then!

SMD ones won't melt your curcuits as SMDs draw way less power normally. These are also the LEDs used on compputer platines, my old Grafics card for example had 4LEDs for Power and one old mainboard had some for indicating faults. All SMD because they are more efficient.

LEDs melted the circuit boards on my GT speedo, same happened to Phil I believe. I would avoid Liam, better safe than sorry!

Looking good Dan, get that boot garnish replaced though LOL

I have read that but ive never had a probem with mine, albeit they are paseo dials.

Cheers, I'm just waiting on Flynn for that!

In other news, got some winter wheels

6E22F92A-2574-438C-8FAC-858E0686060D_zps

F73DE438-AF21-4226-BDDD-8AE1182B867E_zps

9BCF0C6C-2680-4AE1-AD73-DC353F07A825_zps

They look so shit.

Edited by dan106
  • 3 weeks later...

Not much been happening, insurance is due at the end of the month, so im getting geared up to be skint paying it off.

But, did get new horns, two of these.

51C63EC1-7100-426F-9059-E9A0FD10C2A4_zps

Pretty good for 7 quid of ebay!

Also did a dyno day yesterday, chucked the bandeds on for it too

After raising the coilies to as high as they go, and after a couple of tries she got on the rollers without hitting anything

Made 82bhp which im pretty pleased with.

1535027_10151878940981581_1933910154_n_z

1558443_10151878940836581_1074309930_n_z

1486584_10151878940876581_1837737694_n_z

And taken them off already, so fed up of my wheel bearing issues now.

Edited by dan106

Not much been happening, insurance is due at the end of the month, so im getting geared up to be skint paying it off.

But, did get new horns, two of these.

Pretty good for 7 quid of ebay!

Also did a dyno day yesterday, chucked the bandeds on for it too

After raising the coilies to as high as they go, and after a couple of tries she got on the rollers without hitting anything

Made 82bhp which im pretty pleased with.

1486584_10151878940876581_1837737694_n_z

And taken them off already, so fed up of my wheel bearing issues now.

Looks sweet here mate!

:)

Looks sweet here mate!

:)

Cheers dude!

Dan, your car makes me moist! any more plans for it before Japfest (if you're going)?

Haha, im quite jealous of how clean yours is tbh, gutted about the bodywork on mine!

Plan wise, i need to fix the thing really, got new drums, wheel bearings and shoes waiting to go on soon as i get hold of some new rear hubnut bits, need to sort out a boot trim still.

And ive got d2 rear coilies sitting in a tub of oil, gonna un seize em on tuesday, cannot wait to not be rolling on bumpstops!

Otherwise lower the front a bit more and use my arch roller on all four arches, was thinking about bodywork, but i dont think this cars worth spending the money on.

Im very un-decided about japfest, I wana go, but it seems none of my mates can be arsed, drove up last year by myself, show was good but the drive was horrid, oh and the weather!

Ill have to see nearer the cut off point to get tickets, you doing japfest 2?

Cheers dude!

Haha, im quite jealous of how clean yours is tbh, gutted about the bodywork on mine!

Plan wise, i need to fix the thing really, got new drums, wheel bearings and shoes waiting to go on soon as i get hold of some new rear hubnut bits, need to sort out a boot trim still.

And ive got d2 rear coilies sitting in a tub of oil, gonna un seize em on tuesday, cannot wait to not be rolling on bumpstops!

Otherwise lower the front a bit more and use my arch roller on all four arches, was thinking about bodywork, but i dont think this cars worth spending the money on.

Im very un-decided about japfest, I wana go, but it seems none of my mates can be arsed, drove up last year by myself, show was good but the drive was horrid, oh and the weather!

Ill have to see nearer the cut off point to get tickets, you doing japfest 2?

cheers man! but mine aint clean, looks good in pics but covered in parking dings, small scuffs and horrible lacquer peel on the passenger rear quarter :S

you have fair list of stuff to do there, definately worth doing bodywork though. youve come this far you may aswell!

and same about Japfest this year with me, will be just me and the Mrs but it was quality last year so dont wanna miss it. and yeah, think ill do Japfest 2 if funds allow haha...

You better come to japfest dude. It's one of the only shows I'm doing this year and I wann see yo and the car again

What's causing your wheel bearing issues? Surely it can't just be the offset alone?

I dno man i think I'll be lonely all day :/

Na its still the bearing being loose in the drum, just waiting on daniel_g to sell me the hubnut asemblys off his carat and ill be able to fit my new drums and that

cheers man! but mine aint clean, looks good in pics but covered in parking dings, small scuffs and horrible lacquer peel on the passenger rear quarter :S

you have fair list of stuff to do there, definately worth doing bodywork though. youve come this far you may aswell!

and same about Japfest this year with me, will be just me and the Mrs but it was quality last year so dont wanna miss it. and yeah, think ill do Japfest 2 if funds allow haha...

Sounds the same as mine then, looks clean in pictures! Not sure on the bodywork, as its not transferable onto another one if i cant get this through an mot this year.

I wana do both but same as with funds, theyre always low aha!

Your cars so dope........... :)

Cheers dude, wish it had your engine!

Will be more dope with a non snapped boot trim ;)

Cheers dude, wish it had your engine!

Will be more dope with a non snapped boot trim ;)

lol you didn't pic up my post on the thread mate 8o i cracked both the bloody bits on the back being an impatient twat. Ones cracked the others pretty much non existant, might possibly be stickable? Sorry dude....it's urs for the postage if you wanna give it a try?

Edited by Flynn

lol you didn't pic up my post on the thread mate 8o i cracked both the bloody bits on the back being an impatient twat. Ones cracked the others pretty much non existant, might possibly be stickable? Sorry dude....it's urs for the postage if you wanna give it a try?

Yeah i only just saw/replied to it aha, yeah man im up for that.

Got selected to promo some new brand of wheel of something of that description next sunday, reckon you could get it to me before then?