Dans Stancelet - The end is now

Lookin smart mate!the difference with the rolla inlet mani is just shy of 15bhp if the engines got nice fresh oil in it.so that combined with a decat n a 4-2-1 exhaust mani shud c u in the low 90's for bhp

@ paul, the corolla has a different ecu map and injectors compared to the starlet.

@expect, motions n/a also has a map, and a shitload more work done than a rolla mani to make that figure

the corolla mani alone will not make 15bhp. my point that was just adding the rolla mani will see a 15bhp increase.

i really wish i had the money to splash out on an aftermarket ecu with my old n/a as the only thing holding it back was the ECU

i literally spent thousands on it chopping and changing parts, then i lost my job and went back to college, leaving me with no money to get a map and the few last little parts i had planned before mapping

i then fell out of love with it after a string of incidents :/ but im deffo planning on getting another and finishing what i started with the old one. not wasting any time and money with body work like i did the last one though. at least until the engine is done

back on topic though, i kinda like the g60 steelies :p and the different style your going to the usual :)

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty cool! The arches need flaring though IMO either that or bolt on arches, but often the latter look tacky

Yeah i'll need to roll them, ill have to see when ive lowered it, depends how it sits.

The worst thing is the steering is actually straight in those pics, wheels hit the caliper carrier real bad!

that looks badass.

whats the wheel specs. 13's?

Cheers dude! yeah 13s, in the pics theyre both 8s, but the set is staggered 7s and 8s, wouldnt get 8s on the front legally anyway!

m deffo planning on getting another and finishing what i started with the old one. not wasting any time and money with body work like i did the last one though. at least until the engine is done

yeah you need a full on n/a 100bhp sleeper!

get bolt on arches, that would look so sick!

this is giving me so much inspiration for my pink n/a when i find/can afford one!

I dont have enough poke for them sadly, need quite an arch flare on the back though.

Wont be getting the wheels till jan/feb time anyway.

Glad to be inspirational lol, dont see many starlets euro'd do ya?

The 7s sit better so there wont be too much poke.

I need to get a adjustable panhard rod as the rear is scrubbing on the 6's!

Ah, my arch rolling tool is a heat gun and a rubber mallet lol!

Well, got hold of of my mates spare 7j ats, Wont be able to get them on the front on the sportif brakes without spacers!

Did manage to get it bolted on straigh though

Photo094.jpg

Photo095.jpg

Photo096_001.jpg

Sportif brakes are well past it tbh...

Photo097_001.jpg

I stopped grinding when i noticed how thin itd got...

Photo098_001.jpg

All for now!

I havent a clue tbh with ya, Just bought discs and pads for my gt calipers, will have another go when i get them on as i hear the carriers are different, although, now i really dont have any money for nuts or spacers!

Just get some 1mm/2mm washers, keep putting them on til week clears caliper, then measure them with a set of verniers and boom

There's your spacer size

Back you'll be fine as calipers are smaller, plus with panhard rod issues you probably won't want spacers anywas

Im leaving the back on drums! Wont need spacers with 8js and panhard rod issues!

Yeah i asked the book of all faces and one of my old fiesta buddies is sending me some 5mm ones, we'lls ee how it goes, havent got any workshop time this week anyway i dont think.

Just get some 1mm/2mm washers, keep putting them on til week clears caliper, then measure them with a set of verniers and boom

There's your spacer size

Back you'll be fine as calipers are smaller, plus with panhard rod issues you probably won't want spacers anywas

Smart idea!

Those wheels look pretty decent

Im leaving the back on drums! Wont need spacers with 8js and panhard rod issues!

Yeah i asked the book of all faces and one of my old fiesta buddies is sending me some 5mm ones, we'lls ee how it goes, havent got any workshop time this week anyway i dont think.

Ah yeah. Forgot the rear was drums. To used to glanza

Sounds good bud. You need to get this done

I'm excited for the future of this n/a