scots starlet pics. :)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RKane my mate logan was talking to you the other night im sure at the jdmy0 meet said you were upping your boost or something

charlie all this time ive known you i though you were green lmao yass well in ! be down next week or something when i get mine back from the TD boys :D

RKane my mate logan was talking to you the other night im sure at the jdmy0 meet said you were upping your boost or something

charlie all this time ive known you i though you were green lmao yass well in ! be down next week or something when i get mine back from the TD boys :D

Aye I was man, getting mapped on EMB to 1 bar in the next couple of months.

cheers mate, she was defo special. got her runnin rich and she kept with an mr2, guy was pleasantly surprised lol

beat loads of cars when she was strippd, she was defo quick for a wee n/a

the white 1......not got alot to be done really, just wee jobs but its findin the time to do em. im gettin proper pissed that I've not had much of a chance to attack it, but me n dave r gona blitz it very shortly. were gona do the wee jobs engine related 1st and crank the beast over n see what happens lol then its just a case of tidyin her up n checkin everythin for its "mot" :p

lol thats whose gona b doin mine lol

brakes will be fine, all bushes, tyres....just de cat and dirty chip in the window inline with ma eyes lol

shes gona b rough for a while but slowly shel b done right up and the final bodywork touch will be lexus pearl white spray job

Spray plan sounds good man, they get so rough after sitting sooo long.

I could sit and list about 10 straight fails with my GT haha, fucking bucket lol.

Took it another test drive earlier man, driveshaft oil seals are pishing, gear cables are kinked and i have to select reverse via the selector on the top of the box, my homemade ABS delete kit leaks, oil dripping from the downpipe the turbo is so shagged and my handbrake is awful haha fml. Loads of other things too haha.

Starlets ay haha.

http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/revnov1/media/nice_zps31e4b9bc.jpg.html'>nice_zps31e4b9bc.jpg

http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/revnov1/media/DSC00187.jpg.html'>DSC00187.jpg

http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/revnov1/media/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/45567da3-b233-498f-8ea7-efa27199ec4a_zps9f19c0e9.jpg.html'>45567da3-b233-498f-8ea7-efa27199ec4a_zps

hers a few of mine but due tho the last pic, its off the road AGAIN!!!!

now doing a forged 5e build, just saving up for the parts just now, would like to have it done back end of summer (if we ever get one.... lol)

Naw mate, i work in govan a lot tho, takes balls to drive that around there on match days lol im always getting abuse! Im a blue nose aswell lol

lol aye a bet it does take balls lol would be funny to see wit happened to it if it were parked outside ibrox on a match day lol. Take it your always drivin it then? will be watchin out for it haha. ;)

Spray plan sounds good man, they get so rough after sitting sooo long.

I could sit and list about 10 straight fails with my GT haha, fucking bucket lol.

Took it another test drive earlier man, driveshaft oil seals are pishing, gear cables are kinked and i have to select reverse via the selector on the top of the box, my homemade ABS delete kit leaks, oil dripping from the downpipe the turbo is so shagged and my handbrake is awful haha fml. Loads of other things too

Starlets ay haha.

Sounds like u need a plumber dan haha. :) :)