What 2.0litre+ cars actually have an engine capacity 2000cc or more?

Ok got some trivia for you which will help me at work, basically i get paid a car fuel allowance in work per mile i travel, now i get paid hell of alot more if my car is 2000cc+ the problem is that the basdards in work dont class my 2.0Litre petrol Clio sport as a 2.0l as it has an engine capacity of 1998cc, WANKERS!!

Anyway i need to know what cars have 2000cc+ which are petrol, i am going to change my bloody car if i have to as the payments are nearly half otherwise.

So come on then post up, cheap to buy also is a plus point!!

Edited by Taggy

Its like saying to your insurance company no its not a 2.0L clio sport its a 1998cc so why have you quoted me for a 2.0L lol

Take a pic of the badge on the side of your car LOL

Starlets are classed as a 1.3L but infact they are 1330cc think they are takeing the piss out of you and i wouldnt be haveing it lol

Edited by micky boy

Yeah they are being dicks about it, I have had a rant at them already but they keep telling me its not 2000cc so i cant claim the higher rate the knobs. I think i might just go buy a 2.2litre petrol vectra banger for £500 and tell them i drive it!