New to jap! (Starlet 1.3 Sportif)

Just thought id say a big hello to all forum users!

Just got myself a Toyota Starlet 1.3 Sportif and cant wait to start the mods!

at the minute it has a rubbish back box and momo alloys and cheapy air filter on :\

first mods bill be alloys,lowered and a good polish with it being Red,

I've always wanted a Glanza but they are fairly expensive and got this as the next best thing and will be my 6th car this year :)

i first had a 1.2 8v clio then 1.2 8v corsa b then 2.0 8v corsa b then bmw 316i se then a saxo vtr mk2 that i swapped for the starlet :D

ill post a few pics up of them.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

74287_285402658229151_950746457_n-1.jpg

whats a popular wheel on them? also what do people do with the HUGE aerial on the drivers door? i havnt looked into them much, not sure wether to glanza rep it or try something different.

what do they look like with the grill cut out?

thanks for the quick replys

Edited by Dan_Henderson

whats a popular wheel on them? also what do people do with the HUGE aerial on the drivers door? i havnt looked into them much, not sure wether to glanza rep it or try something different.

what do they look like with the grill cut out?

thanks for the quick replys

wheels most people go for anything with JDM looks, just shop about it all depends what you wanna spend. As for the body styling have a look at iddy's website it will give you some good ideas im sure it will help http://www.id-workz.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_8_6

Looks a clean example mate, enjoy her!

In my opinion, the best thing you can do to the back end of the N/As is to find a TTE spoiler and a Glanza rear bumper. It is SUCH a nice combo, and I had the same on my old silver N/A. As for the front end, I'd just go with a nice little splitter on there really, and cut out the grilles on the bumper.

In any case, whatever you decide to do, welcome to UKSO!

Edited by Bluebear