Trippy shit check this out!!!!!

Our lass decided to do street view on google map of out house today!..And when zooming into our front room window she noticed an image of a young boy stood in our window!.And this pic has not been edited in anyway if you want to take a look for your selfs on google map heres my address 17 Ainsford Way, Middlesbrough TS7

Image of the young boy in the bottom right of the pic!

511_10151195509296089_468801683_n.jpg

1354484342949.jpg

Edited by micky boy

Im not really seeing it, you mean where the curtian comes down across the window?

Im on my phone which prob dont help either lol

Altho i was watching darren brown last week and he was on about pics like this, n he basically said its our imagination that puts faces on things so it becomes something recognisable.

Chances are its just some shadows etc ;)

I keep telling my self that as i dont beileve in shit like this!!!

But i have saved the image to my computer and zoomed right in and you can see the way his hair is combed eyes nose and everything hahaha!!!

What makes it worse is our lass has said shes been hearing things and seen something on our stairs a few months ago but i just told here to get a grip! But seeing this has deffo made me think diffirently!!! lol

I know mate haha

I thought it could of been a reflection but when you do a google map there nothing on the street to reflect that type of image! And its blatanly a young boy! in the middle of the pic theres a reflection of the fence and it looks like a dog but that is just a figure of your imagination! but that in the window is deffo something haha

But it also looks like a girl on.the left with her head resting on her arm looking at something.

Im not sure about that one lol i cant see anything other then that young boy haha maybe because i cant take my eyes of the fucker hahaha