What's up..

Well the other day i got a photo shoot done on my V, really happy with the pics. Going to have another shoot done this month with the new wheels on as this shoot was with the advans.

Photo bucket has props raped the quality of these A LOT, as they are high res photo's but hey ho you get the idea.

Excuse the front bumper, it's a P.O.S.

IMG_20121204_180902.jpg

IMG_20121204_181303.jpg

IMG_20121204_181151.jpg

car12.jpg

IMG_20121204_181514.jpg

C+C welcome, thanks.

Didn't post the best pic, saving that one? ;)

If you get clear indicators, spray the insides to match the 98 spec indicators (pics in my EP91 build thread on what bits I did what colour). The clear aka grey indicators look crap

As said on facebook awesome pics dude :)

Thanks fella!

Didn't post the best pic, saving that one? ;)

If you get clear indicators, spray the insides to match the 98 spec indicators (pics in my EP91 build thread on what bits I did what colour). The clear aka grey indicators look crap

What best picture haha?

Awsome man i'll have a look xD.

Looks really good mate! Some very nice pictures there haha

Just love how deadly it looks! Such a weapon

Thanks mate, really appreciate it! :)

Awesome looking car dude!

Thanks bro!

this needs a 98 spec front

looks uber clean man

Cheers Trisk, yeah i REALLY do want some crystal lights/fogs and a facelift bumper, real bad. I might have to put up a wanted thread for them tbh. I can't believe the price of good headlights though, makes me want to cry!

Looks really clean im sure i have seen this car around the lakeside area

Yeah that's me haha! What car you in mate? Don't go up there now tho haven't been in 4 or 5 months now the police are hot on it. Used to be sick up there.

love the second and third picture abs mint lad :)

love the advans :thumbsup:

Thank you mate for the kind words :).

Rbz you from Canters??

Yes i am fella, i live in wincheap!

Rbz ya I have seen you I'm the one in the silver Glanza with black rota gt3 with red lip

You was parked in the same car park as me a few months one Saturday night you was park right out side the range with a few other cars was going to come talk to you but you just Disappeared lol

Rbz ya I have seen you I'm the one in the silver Glanza with black rota gt3 with red lip

You was parked in the same car park as me a few months one Saturday night you was park right out side the range with a few other cars was going to come talk to you but you just Disappeared lol

You got a pic of it matey?

Ah shit haha, god knows when we'll be around that area again man. Will be at the bluewater meets tho probs!