FOR SALE - TOMs NEW ACTION 14" Alloys with tyres 280pound

Item For Sale: 4 x TOMs NEW ACTION 14" (Yes 14") Alloys with tyres

Item Condition & Description: In good overall condition. Some wear in places on the candy red areas and has been touched up in a couple of places. A couple of dings as well. Nothing serious.

There is a curb graze as well, about 5inches on the outer edge of one. needs a seeing to. 2 stickers need replacing.

This is all reflected in the new price.

I have a can of Kandy Red spray which can be used for touch ups which will be coming with the wheels.

Multi Stud fitment 4x100

Price: £280 +4% or Gift PayPal. Postage to be arranged by yourself by courier or by me at cost.

Pictures:

2011_0317chabsandbay0013.jpg

2011_0317chabsandbay0016.jpg

2011_0317chabsandbay0015.jpg

2011_0317chabsandbay0014.jpg

2011_0317chabsandbay0017.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: COC or Paypal + 4%

Im not in a rush to sell these. But will listen to sensible offers regarding collection etc

Getting rare now. Not many of these about.

Plus please don't fill the thread with "Wish these were 15" comments http://www.ukstarletowners.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/dirol.gif http://www.ukstarletowners.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys someone buy these i have 14" TOM's Action wheels and find the drive of the car alot better then 15/16wheels (Dosent seem as clumsy on the steering wheel) Also i find that traction isnt a problem which i was supprised considering they are only 14"

Pluss Mark is a pleasure to deal with :)