TDO4 kit.. which one this time? purchasing soon..

Twice? The turbo is not known to die. Very stable turbo. And the manifold is 3 mm thick.

You need to do somethings by your self, WEPR should, as I read it, be bolt-on. That is the mayor difference.

Its seems to me, that it is the same product they sell. Just half price, because its a DIY kit, and not a bolt-on.

It cost to get someone to do the job for you. I making a turbo kit my self. Cost, around 500$.

Surely the cps and wepr kits are both bolt on, everything seems to be provided with the cps kit bar management, intercooler piping and the turbo needing rotating (or do wepr do this for you?)

I think with the added postage and import tax etc the price difference wont be far off anyway.

by the way i haven't actually looked into this im just going on assumptions ;)

Speedversion is abit like buying Tommy hilfigher aftershave but with out the last name (figher)

Where as with the WEPR you are buying the real deal (Tommy hilfigher) and with a life time warranty you can realy gruble at that!

I havent tried either of them kits my self im just going off 4years of reading other peoples opinions on both of them kits and WEPR has always come out on top!

Edited by micky boy

I ran a speedvision td04 kit and tbh is the same as the toyosports one. the ms version is quite solid and i never had an issue with it tbf. was a good kit for an internaly gated setup and cheap too tbh. but my wepr kit is a 10000,000000% better quaility and I've had sevral different wepr setups, id never buy anything but wepr due to their selection amd quaility. plus sacha is a great trader to deal with.