TDO4 kit.. which one this time? purchasing soon..

right going to be moving on to the engine now...

do not want a zisco kit this time.. so thinking what kit would you say?? recomendations?

want FULL kit.. altho fmic is kool as going to purchase the HDI this time...

bhp goal.. 280 bhp

OR another turbo?

Edited by iamlegend

Been giving my WEPR kit death for over a year now and still no problems what so ever. Can't fault it. As said above though, both Race-Tech and TD make their own kits with warranty if anything should go wrong. Plus you're going to need a map so could get some kind of deal with either company I'm sure. Even more so if you go forged... Unless you want to be brave and do it on standard internals ;).

Deffo wepr. 25% is a massive saving on a kit. Which I havent seen any trader do over here.

Sasha from WEPR is very helpful and happy to sort any issues.

I had a ct9 powerkit from him and because of the quality I went with them again for my td04 kit.

WEPR without a doubt, there kits are bulletproof. Even just picking them up you can feel the quality, also the fitment is perfection everything lines up exactly. Nice thick good grade steel and lovely welding plus a lifetime guarantee.