what do u do wheb your bored at work

Hide, if its cold out ill climb up the racking in the back corner and sit on the net on my phone but with the excuse im looking for a tool lol n if its sunny go out the back door n sun bathe of which i have no excuse lol

If im just filling in time whilst a machine is running for short periods ill be on my phone.

But if we really aren't busy then chances are we'll go home early

Yea ours aint big we do a few bits and peices for external work but most is in house for our injection moulding machines.

I generally dont do any of the finishing work on jobs as if i was to cock it up its cost thousands out of our pocket. Working on something that can be cocked up by miss typing a single digit on the c n c is always fun :/ haha

I just sit on my phone on ukso. Had a weird day at work today, been cleaning out some filters in a grinding booth only to find out the dust is pretty hazardous and is cancerous. Think the guy was pulling my leg though as there aint any warning signs. If im ill, well....u know what they say, where theres blame

I usually have a tidy up or polish some bits off my car, made a start on the intercooler pipes Friday.

Before

97A5B346-F9C6-4DC7-8D05-0E43172D9707-547-000000AEB9B9BA76.jpg

After

3F39D9CE-D41F-4288-8D21-8C22F27202F3-547-000000AEC1345379.jpg

Rad, intercooler and a few other things to do next week during lunch breaks.