Official Japfest 2 - 7th July

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just payed for 6 tickets :) i need 3 stand passes for me my dad and my mate jigga. hes gonna come n put his auris at the back of the stand if thats alright?

Cheers Matt/Colin and added and no worries on the Auris

John

Just got another 5 tickets and will need another stand pass for a non starlet (its an ep though ... Lol).

Might see if i can get my 6 tickets and stand passes posted as im not sure my mates are going to be up for an early start haha.

Would i have to contact steve gt for that?

Edit, just noticed on the paypal receipt it says I've only purchased another 4 tickets yet i just double checked the amount and i definitely purchased 5 extras? :s

Edited by morgey

Just got another 5 tickets and will need another stand pass for a non starlet (its an ep though ... Lol).

Might see if i can get my 6 tickets and stand passes posted as im not sure my mates are going to be up for an early start haha.

Would i have to contact steve gt for that?

Edit, just noticed on the paypal receipt it says I've only purchased another 4 tickets yet i just double checked the amount and i definitely purchased 5 extras? :s

5 tickets mate ;)

Payed for me and the miss:)

Thank you

just paid for me + 1 :)

Thank you

Just purchased a pass for another guest :thumbsup:

Can I get mine changed to +2.

Cheers

Thank you and added

Just paid for 2 tickets.. Only need one stand pass though please! :D

Cheers Luke

Just purchased an extra ticket for my mate who's comeing down in my car, already purchased my ticket and and stand pass weeks ago. Thanks for securing the reduced price!

Added and your welcome

2 Days for payment so get added!!

John

I'm struggling to get a plot as the minimum number is 3. I may be able to get 2 owners to go (including me), but that's about it. Could I scrounge a space at the end of your plot for my 4EFTE powered Sera?

I'm struggling to get a plot as the minimum number is 3. I may be able to get 2 owners to go (including me), but that's about it. Could I scrounge a space at the end of your plot for my 4EFTE powered Sera?

Yes mate :)

So if I just want to buy a passenger I just click one pass. No matter what it says as only comes up stand pass for me

Thats fine ;)