Official Japfest 2 - 7th July

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just paid up :) does stand pass allow 1 car and driver? or how do i book an extra person ?

Yes Phil but you book another person without stand pass

As above I need 2 tickets but only 1 stand pass but shop only allows me to select 2 stand passes?

Dave you have to do it for each person x 1, 1 with stand pass and 1 without till i can get Matt to sort

John

Just paid for my ticket will i receive through the post or do I get it off you guys at the service station on the morning.

Also my girlfriend mite come if she has time off work can she get a ticket on the day if needs be?

Edited by loz180691

Just got my track ticket, how do I go about a stand pass as there will be just 2 in my car :)IMAG0668_zps98d79673.jpg

Brave haha! And that's coming from someone with a 4 hours pit lane pass :p

What mods will you be running?

I think I'll join you guys this time, will order my ticket later... but, can you confirm it's ok for them to be posted out to me rather than collected at a meet point?

Edited by Arnold

Amjad- i am haha I did all day at oulton and it was ace, I know its gonna be rammed but I won't be out all the time.haha its running 196.5 at minute ,mods are long to list aha !

Just paid for my ticket will i receive through the post or do I get it off you guys at the service station on the morning.

Also my girlfriend mite come if she has time off work can she get a ticket on the day if needs be?

Prefer to have them collected at the meet point as it's too easy for them to go missing, and you need to be early to get allowed on the stand, cheaper through us for the girlfriend ;)

Just got my track ticket, how do I go about a stand pass as there will be just 2 in my car :)IMAG0668_zps98d79673.jpg

Added for stand pass already number 29

I think I'll join you guys this time, will order my ticket later... but, can you confirm it's ok for them to be posted out to me rather than collected at a meet point?

Again prefer to have them collected

Just purchased 1 x stand pass and 1 extra ticket with no pass for a passenger (hope i got this right!)

Added and thank you :)

I'm up for this, I'll be ordering tickets tomorrow

Quality game on!!

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

Again prefer to have them collected

I won't be able to be at any meet points due to bringing my family / newborn with me, which is a bummer as i'd like to join the UKSO at Japfest2. I've had all my stand passes and tickets for previous events posted through without issue. If you send it recorded / special it won't go missing. I'd pay a couple of quid extra for that. Let me know

we have tickets but not threw the forum....

need to be on stand thow so looks like gonna have to buy again lol

Sorry

After japfest I need to come to this now

Added

yo! just piad, can ya add me to the list :)

Cheers Luke

Me and a mate will be coming down in my car if you want to add us to the list :-) will pay up asap

Added

Unfortunately I'm at Brands Hatch this weekend, please could you take me off the list John. :(

Removed :(

thinking of going to this its a bit of a mission but im sure it would be well worth it :)

Added

B5929DF9-D9FD-4133-9671-E948BD1956BC-657

Am I right in thinking the above pic is for me and one stand ticket and a ticket for the mrs ??

Correct :)

I'm all paid up!! Me and Kat will be there!

Cheers Rob

ive bought a afternoon track session so can i just have a stand pass please.

Added

Cheers

John