Official Japfest 2 - 7th July

Not sure actually, you'd need to attend the briefing where they give you the wristbands. I assume if you slip in as a passenger you might be okay? Unless the bands are different colours for passengers

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempted to come this, anyone heading up to this from down South?

I'm going with a different club, and staying at the Days Inn hotel on the A50 the night before. Usually get quite a few people stay there. Booked the Novice A track time session, as dont fancy killing the car on an open pit session!

You can also hire pit garages for an extra £10 guys

Edited by Arnold

I'm going with a different club, and staying at the Days Inn hotel on the A50 the night before. Usually get quite a few people stay there. Booked the Novice A track time session, as dont fancy killing the car on an open pit session!

You can also hire pit garages for an extra £10 guys

What club you going with?

What club you going with?

Micra Sports Club. Been a member with them for about 10 years so they let me tag along! Need to start attending more with you guys though!

Edited by Arnold

Can you add me and 1 passenger to the list please :)

Also when buying 2 tickets through the forum, do I just buy 2 stand passes? There's no option for a entry ticket.

Typo on the first post too, this is on a Sunday not Saturday just to avoid confusion :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...