Wanted: everything needed for a 4efte conversion..

I get paid in about 9 days, so the 25th of jan..

so the funds will be available then just so everyone knows but im looking for everything needed to convert my n/a to a 4efte. i know im going to hit a wall of problems most likely, but im ok with being without a car for a good few months. after crashing the civic i cant bring myself to buy yet another car and insure it. so im turboing the starlet i love it way to much to see the shell getting scrapped, i will most probably cry, things ill need are as follows:

A fully running 4efte, has to be running with all ancillaries etc ready to go striaght in... most likely a gearbox aswell?

everything needed to convert to discs and pads on the back...

A full 4efte wiring loom with ecu and clocks...

and anything else anyone can think ill need to convert it. but i would like to start off with the wiring loom clocks and ecu, as that would be a good start like. im maybe thinking of getting everything but the engine this month, then the engine next month so i can drop it striaght in and get it running.

let me know what you have :)

Thanks, Dave.

Depends how you want to do the conversion. It's not as straight forward as people make out.

What you will need is:

Engine with ancilleries Inc mani turbo down pipe etc

Glanza or gt fan as the shroud is metal over the plastic n/a one

All looms engine (both parts), dash interior and roof to make it plug in.

Steering column and dash support/crash bar as the steering column has different mounts

Stalks

Steering cowl

Ecu

Clocks

Fuel pump

Drive shafts Depending what box etc

Coil & igniter

Leads with king lead.

Ill have a think if there is anything else to.

Rob

The second link looks good, as it's not too far from me (south Wales) and has most of what I need from one seller :) I've already got a half size civic rad rob so that won't be a problem, but thank you for informing me of the other parts as I know people make it sound so much easier than it actually is. I know it will be a hard job but as I'm not bothered about not having a car for a few months I'm expecting to hit problems and have the time to correct them. I would like the full loom from a glanza, so there's no cutting it into my loom Etc, everything is changed..

But yeah I would be looking for engine from someone I can trust off here, as I do need it to be reliable once it is on the road... Just peace of mind buying one off here really.

I won't be able to buy everything needed this month, but I want to get the majority ready.

So If anyone has a full wiring loom with clocks and ecu, also stalks and other various bits needed pm me please :) also I'm not sure what the going rate these days is for most items so if anyone knows and could give me a heads up? Thanks alot guys :) ill pm you now mike

After writing off the civic that was supposed to be a temp car untill I save up for a glanza, I don't see the point in getting something else :p I don't even want anything else. I hated driving around in a car with someone else's modifications it was just never my own. I know where I am with the starlet, I know it's going to be a bitch of a job, but it will be done one day, and the satisfaction gained from doing it is going to be immense :p

Yeah my mates just bought a garage so once everything is together I can take it down there, and you know you're coming down to help taggy ;)! And yeah I understand it's not as easy as people make out, I'm not expecting an easy job. I'm planning on doing it over the next few months, I'm not going to rush it haha :)