Glanza headlight protectors

I got mine from Rob Bower on here, but they were never made for Glanzas as far as I'm aware

The track car I think is a blue one? Ryan with the white one up in Scotland also has a similar cluster, they were custom made for air intakes I believe

They were made for UK Starlets as the lights are glass... Chipped Glass or Cracked Glass is not good!

There alot more expensive to buy new too... Hence the protectors...

Glanza headlights are plastic... No point protecting plastic with plastic lol...

They are discontinued from Toyota and very rare now...

I urge anyone who has a set, to take them off and keep them safe and fit them for shows... Dont let the protectorsd get damaged... As weird as that sounds lol

Matt they were only ever made for NA one's right?

I'm keeping mine on my headlights haha my Reflets are mint so I don't want them getting chipped! If I had standard lights then yeah I'd only fit them for shows

Matt they were only ever made for NA one's right?

I'm keeping mine on my headlights haha my Reflets are mint so I don't want them getting chipped! If I had standard lights then yeah I'd only fit them for shows

Yeh only NA's....

However Reflet Lights are still avaliable... So they could be replaced... The Protectors cant ;)

Maybe put a laminate on them Amjad?

Hmm good idea, I do like the look of them though

Yeh only NA's....

However Reflet Lights are still avaliable... So they could be replaced... The Protectors cant ;)

Maybe I can laminate the covers haha

I got mine from Rob Bower on here, but they were never made for Glanzas as far as I'm aware

The track car I think is a blue one? Ryan with the white one up in Scotland also has a similar cluster, they were custom made for air intakes I believe

Ryan stays around the corner from me haha! im looking at making a headlight for track use sometime soon, just wondered if you could get the protectors for glanzas

• 3 years later...