• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome!

:p

Looks epic dude, get another pic up of the zorts in the engine bay if yya can ? Does it spit flames now? And can you feel the diff?

Thanks pal. i dont have any pictures of the previous exhaust from the bay dude. i havent seen any flames as of yet bud but it does pop like a bitch :D & yes mate i felt the diffrence straight away turbo seems to spool a lot faster. And it's saved a good 20kg in weight.

Poor varis bumper :(

It makes the front end look so much better in my opinion John. & it wouldn't be hard for me to fibre fill the whole in the future as i do bodywork so it's happy days.

Agreed

Makes me want a front exit

Doo itt you will not regret it. :thumbsup:

I want a front exit so bad! Might have to go for one soon!

Like ive said above mate do it ^

I love the way front exits sound, but hate the fact that you have to cut the bumper or I'd have one myself! Should sound sweet!

I love the noise of it bud. Front bumper isn't a issue for me lol.

front exit looks smart and cut out looks spot on, makes me want to do the same ;P

looks mint dude :)

Cheers bro :thumbsup:

Rolling road day tomorrow at T.D. Looking forward to it, I am not expecting a big reading but I will be more than happy with the 145-155bhp region, if it does manage to squeeze anymore Bonus :D graph should be up here tomorrow.

Well today I put the car on the rollers.. Fair to say I aint happy with the result lol, The car made 143bhp which is a little disappointing as I was expecting a tad bit more. Firstly the boost gauge in the car was reading 0.8 but the dyno graph shows I was 0.65 so basically stock boost.

IMG_4261_zps77d9da63.jpg

Few pictures from today..

DSC04304_zpsec7d3344.jpg

DSC04308_zpsfa1d1bc2.jpg

DSC04306_zps9e9e5dca.jpg

DSC04376_zps0631e140.jpg

http://s1031.photobucket.com/user/tyrondevine/media/DSC04358_zps1d1b2cf8.jpg.html'>DSC04358_zps1d1b2cf8.jpg

http://s1031.photobucket.com/user/tyrondevine/media/DSC04323_zps9c317eaa.jpg.html'>DSC04323_zps9c317eaa.jpg

Edited by Tyron Devine

Just to add.. After the rolling road I set my actuator to 0.8 which it was meant to be.. So should easily be in the region of 160bhp. The car feels more aggressive it's funny how turning the boost up a slight bit can make such a difference. Next on the list is a aftermarket ecu.. possibly a emange as stock management sucks bum!

Unlucky on the result but at least she's healthy! What boost gauge are you using?

Ye a bit disappointed.. cars now at 0.8 instead of 0.65 and it seems a hell of a lot faster.. unsure of the brand of gauge (cheap ebay shit by the looks of it Amjad)

Its not all about the rollers mate. Still not a bad result.

suppose mate.. can't really complain anyways as I it was running stock boost.