• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yesturday after a lot of haggling i managed to get my hands on a few cheeky oem goodies.

Original Trd carbon fibre scoop ( Josh is sorting me a fresh trd sticker shortly ) pics to come.

IMG_3455_zps94251c9b.jpg

IMG_3456_zpsea29f167.jpg

Trd scoop on the car

IMG_3475_zps93c0d0ee.jpg

Original Trd dial surround, pics to come when fitted.

IMG_3459_zps2676515c.jpg

Trd rad cap

IMG_3438_zpsa5e82c5e.jpg

Oem starlet matts, in need of a good scrub.

IMG_3465_zps30e7762b.jpg

DSCF5263_zps2efdd846.jpg

Oem ignition light barrel

DSCF5270_zps798aa42d.jpg

Oem 3 point rear strut. Getting a fresh lick of paint some time soon.

DSCF5261_zps1378f221.jpg

Oem wind deflectors

DSCF5262_zps9ad201ef.jpg

Also bought myself a new seat as my Fto 1 was naff :-/

DSCF5269_zpsf1b255de.jpg

Pictures to come shortly ounce the parts are on the car :D

Edited by Tyron Devine

What seats are they mate? And the ones on your first page? Also what colour is the blue you used on the rocker cover looks ace!

What seats are they mate? And the ones on your first page? Also what colour is the blue you used on the rocker cover looks ace!

I think it's a Recaro SR3 dude. & i am unsure on that matey i bought the car with the rocker cover already done pal.

Coming along Ty

John

Cheers John

Nicely done dude

Thanks pal.

• 4 weeks later...

Few bits arrived today..

Zisco C pillar bar

IMG_3911_zpsb9134f48.jpg

Tegiwa tow hook

IMG_3910_zps62d4a52b.jpg

Also managed to get my Cusco adjustable front strut & reverse scoop in primer.

IMG_3880_zps2f0d2a95.jpg

Will be painting & fitting the above some time during the week. So fresh pics to come :D

Looking fresh bud! Completely forgot to drop you a message when i was up at Tuning Developments for mapping! Let me know how you get on fitting on your reverse scoop, have been thinking about one for a while.

Edited by smobey_sutton2

Loving this v!

Thanks man

Looking fresh bud! Completely forgot to drop you a message when i was up at Tuning Developments for mapping! Let me know how you get on fitting on your reverse scoop, have been thinking about one for a while.

Haha it's ok mate & i think i'm going to just bond it on for now and see how it holds out, going to be changing my bonnet some time soon so the reverse scoop will be going :)

Nice mate.

Thanks bud :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Still haven't managed to get the C-pillar bar & tow hook fitted.. But on another note I gave a few bits & bobs a fresh lick of paint :p

IMG_4037_zps64a7fdae.jpg

Well I decided on this colour as I was fed up with the dull blue.. Opinion's ??

IMG_4047_zpsd82ad7fd.jpg

Also painted the whole rear inside.. Still needs to be lacquered but it will do for now until we have a nice day :)

IMG_4074_zps8995edf9.jpg

IMG_4070_zps918c2eb2.jpg

IMG_4075_zpsa88cc978.jpg

Also my new manifold arrived. Zisco ramhorn, looking rather sorry for it's self. It's getting sand blasted during the week then I shall be giving that some new paint. :)

IMG_4050_zpsc1a14715.jpg

IMG_4049_zpse8b4ba9f.jpg

I do also apologise for the quality of the photo's my phones a total shit brick.

Your car looks great mate. I always loved this car when Zac owned it. Glad to see its in good hands. The interior looks so fresh painted.

Sand blast may weaken it

As Above, You'd be better off just painting over the top or even putting heat wrap over it.

Darn what a very nice color that rear strut. Purple :)

Try pearl blasting. better than sand blasting.

Keramic coatings on the manifold ? Or spraycan ?

I have just got X H T xtremely high temperature paint think it's 750 or 850 'C so should hold for for a short while until I heat wrap it :)

i went down to zacs like 3 years ago with cheshireglanza for a brew and saw this car then it was mint i must say so im glad it got moved onto a new caring home

It's a very clean example Zac did a great job of looking after her :) Truly is in good hands :thumbsup:

This is Beaut ,

Great job so far !!

Love the varis bumpers

Cheers man..

More pictures to come shortly taken off a real camera & not this iPhone pile of turd :sad: