nah that will be enough for me :p

Congratz mate, I know the feeling I'm a dad since last august... :)

the birth of my daughter is by far the best fucking day in my life and still enjoying it every day.

agree with this man he knows as my wife gave birth to my Daughter in june and is an amazing feeling and gets better every day, not nights though lol say good bye to sleep lol.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, he's probably starting the 2 week growth spurt so expect a few days of increased feeding, you do get used to the reduced sleep surprisingly quickly though and it'a amazing how well you can function on 4 hours of broken sleep every night. One plus side is frequent night waking helps protect them from SIDS.

congrats my little one arrive on the 23/12/12 if only it was after Xmas all birthday presents would be in sale. however does anyone have any idea where I can get some longer seatbelt a to fit the rear of a Glanza because the baby seat I'd a fucker to get in. pm me any replies please :)

Which car seat is it? If you can get a base for it to clip to then belt used is much shorter and its much essier you dont have to strap it in everytime, base stays in the car and seat clips on and off