Who Made These?

i have recently bought these and i wondered who made them as these are the only ones ive seen other than the Mc Chu ones? maybe these are his? let me know :)

Genuine Carbon Fibre Instrument surround

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

The back

DSC_0470.jpg

Genuine Carbon Fibre Centre Console

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0466.jpg

DSC_0467.jpg

The back

DSC_0468.jpg

thanks

Rob.

Woop :D, i can remember them being the GBR Motorsport Glanza or at least them being mentioned on there thread being Mc Chu's :)

Thanks Guys

Rob.

No one, they're worthless... Should probs just give them to me tbh!

I cant see me parting with them in a longggggg timeeee :p

Rob.

he was a carbon parts trader on tgtt but he was very scares on his supplies as he mainly used the site to sell bulk orders when he wanted carbon bits for his own car mainly. i had both of thoese on my v and iirc i paid around 220 for each! so you got a deal there mate. he only did on gb of them i belive and only 8/10 or so of us bought them and not every one bought both so theres very few around!!

Nice to find out a bit of history there :) also looks like I got a bargain if you paid £220 each... I thought I was actually paying over the odds.. Ooops "/

Thanks

Rob.

Nice to find out a bit of history there :) also looks like I got a bargain if you paid £220 each... I thought I was actually paying over the odds.. Ooops "/

Thanks

Rob.