hello from scotland fife

Hello everybody been looking at starlets for a few months now and have seen alot of progress blogs and now i think im obsesed with starlets now lol. I just turned 17 last week so been looking at starlets for sale and one popped up today on gumtree not to far from me so going to look at it tomorrow. Heres the link pictures arent very good http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-starlet-13-sportif/1007984937

Welcome, that starlets a bit odd.

Uk specs only came in black on SR's which this could be but theres no wheels or boot spoiler however the interior is the same as SR's

Also it has a reversing light on the wrong side and a separate fog light. This to me shouts out its an import.

If you can get some better pics of it and post them up be interesting to see what other differences there are, it could even be a 4wd (probably isnt though) if they have no idea what they have lol

hey mate cant seem to insure it cause its an import but going to have a look at a few companies first cause was going to use direct line and was £1600 to insure it but because it an import you have to be over 21 it sucks big time as car was really mint

just checked sky insurance and they want £7000 mad or what lol really wanted this car underneath was mint no rust to bee seen but a couple of marks on the body so going to have to keep looking for one as the insurance on this starlet is crazy