**Leicester meet@futuremotorsports on 06/04/2013*CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*

I have seen plenty of EP's in Leicester.

I was just wondering how many owners from Leicestershire are on the forum and if anyone local would be up for a little meet on 06/04/2013 the meet will be held @ future motorsport as long as we can get enough names down for dyno runs as they are usually closed on weekends.

You do not have to be from Leicester if you fancy coming down everyone is welcome as long as they are in a jap car.

We will spend a few hours at future motorsports then head down to some lovely roads and end up at the horse and jockey pub for some food/drinks etc!

Regards. H_D

1) H_D

2) ALI_LEGEND

3) EP'D

4) GP82

5) LOGUEY

6) STARBO MOORLEY

7) PICK1

08) MATTS

9) LUKESR

10) LIAM_D

11) JAX876

12) JAMIES1ST

13) DRONGO BOI

14) RO55IFUMI

Edited by H_D

I'm from leicetershire, dunno whether the car will be built back up though. Maybe by march Get it down at Future Motorsports, see if everyone's cars are running what they say they are lol

If we get enough names and people are up for a dyno shootout futurmotorsports might be able to cater for that. I will have to speak to them first.

Keep the names coming.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm down for this for sure. I got the black jdm ep91 with mid spoiler and also 5 of my other mates one got a white ep91 and the other a white very low ep82 on black wheels with front mount and the others are both silver ep91's one with a fog light built into the rear bumper and the other one a facelift and another mate with a green ep82 all local..

Ali I've heard your turbo chatter locally on road it's very loud haha...

:)

Edited by Ep'd