Just venting this one off, not that it will help but fuck it i need to get this out.

Basically a week before christmas my clutch and gearbox let go. So i took it to mr.clutch as i couldn't be arsed rolling around on the floor doing it myself. I supplied the clutch, and a shitty fucking pikey nob end poped out of nowhere n goes 'owite mate, you needa gearbox do ya? my bro breaks starlets i'll get wun for ya no problem'. I'm thinkin, dafuq how is this guy allowed to work here speaking like that - but regardless i was desperate for a new box. He goes, yeah give me your number and i'll ring you tonight just to double check he has one. Sure enough i thought, nice one. Later than night i got the call, 'owite fella it's gay boy jamie for mr.crutch, ye got your gearbox ere mate drop round the £95 tomora n il av it fitted for ya no hasstle'. Sure as hell i dropped the money off the next day to the garage, cash in his hand.

Anyway, he said he'd text me when it's done and i'd come down to collect the car ready to drive. Brilliant i thought, top lad!

How fucking wrong was i, turns out this guy is a fucking prick, complete and utter grade A cunt!! The gearbox he was going to supply was i assume off a uk starlet and the mounts are in different places. So i went to pick up a gt box off someone on here, took it to the garage to get fitted. And when i asked for my money back, this is when it starts getting fucking stupid! Since christmas eve i've asked this guy EVERY single day, i'm £95 out of pocket and all i've heard from this guy when i've offered to drive to his to collect MY money is 'ring u at 5 mate' or 'im busy cant get the money will fri' or 'meet you at weatherspoons at 8 on fri'......... Yeah fucking right on chump! To this day i've had complete bullshit about how he can't meet me til friday or some bolocks! So i'm £95 out of pocket right now as said.

I said well i'll just come to your work as you've mugged off a customer. He goes 'don't get funny it's not my fault i can't get it to you til friday' (he said this like 20 mins ago). I said yeah damn right i'm getting funny mate you've mugged me off for nearly a tun my cash what would you be like if i did it to you ay? He said (lol) 'now im gettin funny ive not fucking mugged you off, come in then come in tomorrow'.

I said look mate, i want my cash back, simple as! No reply as of yet.

So i'm gona go down there tomorrow or friday and speak to his boss because as i said he's mugged a customer off. Not fucking happy to say the least, as you could imagine. He's a bit of a pikey too, well quite a lot of a pikey. But a skinny little runt which i'd quite happily sit him down. But if he started then he'd have no job so that won't happen :).

Anyway, there you go, there's my stresses for the past month.

Fucking dickwod spiv. DON'T GIVE CASH TO PIKEY CUNTS.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na i know mate it's beyond me.

I gave that money over in good faith too, i thought it would be ok as like it's someone who works at a well known garage. So a little talk with his boss is in order me tinkz.

Hold tight for the next thread explaing how i spent 2 night in a cell for smashing his face in LOL.

Yeah that's what i was thinking/hoping his boss would do see'ing as i was a customer and had the clutch done there! I'm fully aware that this guy doesn't want to give my money back and has probably spent MY cash on lonsdale tracksuits for his sprogs to fill this world of even worse people than there already are (and even worse that they will be related).

Haha Lonsdale. Hopefully they won't be related. Because that will just stab in the back man. But hopefully he comes round to your way of thinking. Or even better. Say your get trading standards involved.