What James said reminds me of that thread on CL. Get that Rapey guy to send him a package? LOL

I get you were desperate but that's why I barely trust anyone with sourcing things for my GT, people are fucking clueless most of the time!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, definitely visit the work and give the boss absolute hell about it!

If that doesn't work for getting the money back, chances are he wont have a job for much longer anyway, then you can do whatever you please lol

Yeah jack, we're going down there later this afternoon, i've got ALL the texts, over 100 texts back and forth of me asking for the money and him making excuses which i will happily show his boss. I delete the rest a couple of weeks ago otherwise there would have easily of been double the amount since when i first asked lol.

Yeah cheers grant haha! :).

Yeah i agree with you there rich, i fucking HATE using garages!! Biggest cons ever, making up prices on the spot and there's ALWAYS another fucking problem that 'has' to be fixed n shit it does my head in. But as said i couldn't be fucked to roll around on the side of the road doing it myself haha :(.

Shit situation to be in mate, give him a last chance to pay the money before you complain to his boss or he will end up rubbering you and you will have to find him for your money. at the end of the day he might have been genuinley trying to help u out and messed up and been trying to get the money for you, but over a month is a piss take.

Thing is, while i very much do appreciate he has things to pay for - so do i! And it's my money. I don't give a flying fuck if he has to pay his shitty electric tab in his flat or whatever, not my problem is it. I handed the money over in good faith, the last thing i wanted it to be foiled for my money.

I've waited for getting on 2 months now, since before christmas!! Anyone would be fucking livid by now im 99.9% sure. I've been more than patient and more than understand and also as i said i've offered to even travel to his to collect MY money, yet he still has some shitty excuse.

LOL maddox.

Did that place mr clutch do a good job of your car mate? A friend of mine left his corsa in for mot and they hit

Him with a 640 pound bill and wer very shadey about what they had to to the car it's a 05 plate car and I had a quick look over it before hand and didn't look like it needed any work tbh and my mate now says the car don't feel safe on the motorway that it was fine before they got ther hands on it

Did that place mr clutch do a good job of your car mate? A friend of mine left his corsa in for mot and they hit

Him with a 640 pound bill and wer very shadey about what they had to to the car it's a 05 plate car and I had a quick look over it before hand and didn't look like it needed any work tbh and my mate now says the car don't feel safe on the motorway that it was fine before they got ther hands on it

Yeah the guy stefan who was doing my car was well alright, he did a good job and skimmed my fly wheel for free too haha! Granted.. I did pay a fucking lot, and i was surprised at the bill, can't remember the exactly price but was quoted £165 for clutch fitting and somehow it ended up nearly £300? :S.. Wasn't best pleased but i just wanted my car back lol. As you say, they were very very shadey about my bill too.