• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when thieving twats just walk off with someone else's money and you have to beg for your own money back, its ridiculous!

I feel for ya mate, just follow him one day and see if he drives a car and put battery acid all over it, it'll soon do the trick.

I hate when thieving twats just walk off with someone else's money and you have to beg for your own money back, its ridiculous!

I feel for ya mate, just follow him one day and see if he drives a car and put battery acid all over it, it'll soon do the trick.

Battery acid won't be as upsetting for him as that foam filler up his exhaust! But I like your thinking :)

True story, friend of mine has teeth like boulders, we call him Moonpig (he looks very similar) he got punched in the mouth and the guy ended up in hospital with a septic hand.

Wear gloves.

Is he dead now?

Did u get your dough yet or are you still disinfecting your fist?

Nope, didn't fucking get it :@.

Absolutely fuming!! And his B/S excuse on friday was 'had to leave work at 3 to go to the hospital, will meet you tomorrow at 6 at weatherspoon'. So i text him at about 6:15 this evening to get a reply 'no mate not there yet, running late, ring you when im there'. So i text him again at half 8 saying, this is beyond a fucking joke now mate. And no reply. So now i'm gona take action.

Fucking dick head who does he think he is man.

But you have time to wait a couple hours to meet him?!

Stop being such a total pussy and go get your fucking money back.

You've been talking about it for weeks.

Go to his work, demand it back, talk to his manager. If that doesnt work then just bang him out and be done with it.

jesus.

But you have time to wait a couple hours to meet him?!

Stop being such a total pussy and go get your fucking money back.

You've been talking about it for weeks.

Go to his work, demand it back, talk to his manager. If that doesnt work then just bang him out and be done with it.

jesus.

lol gotta agree dude its now February like the dude is making a complete fool out of you and your letting him. The first thing you should have done ages ago was go straight into his work.

Edited by Corey