Anyone using MK1 GT seats in their Glanza?

This is doing me in now lol!!

I want to get my seats fitted but can't sort out my seatbelt issue..

The seats did not come with the seatbelt clips and I've been told that Glanza clips don't attach to the MK1 seats? Also MK1 clips... Don't work with glanza seatbelts eugh!! Anyone know for sure that this is the case?

My other option is to use harnesses. I don't know anything at all about harnesses tbh. There obviously legal? But are there different types? How do they feel? Where do they attach?.

I would rather use the seatbelt but will always go to harnesses If need be.

Cheers,

Matt.

cant u just make a custom bracket for the glanza clips to go on the seats? thats what i done for my recaros while i waited on my harnesses to arrive.

there's loads of options on harnesses main question is do u want to keep your back seats. i prefer the harnesses if am honest its all hard tight corners round me so the harness kinda holds you in place

cant u just make a custom bracket for the glanza clips to go on the seats? thats what i done for my recaros while i waited on my harnesses to arrive.

there's loads of options on harnesses main question is do u want to keep your back seats. i prefer the harnesses if am honest its all hard tight corners round me so the harness kinda holds you in place

Back seats have been out for ages dude :D whole rear is stripped!

• 2 weeks later...

I took the seatbelt off the glanza seat, straightened the bracket alittle and fitted them where the rear inner subframe bolts to the floor of the car. It past mot each year no problem

This is how I did mine too, works a treet just get some longer bolts as the stock ones are a bit short I thought when I did mine.