decided i want some noise!!

have you noticed any drop in performance?

hmm, havent really done much driving yet, (been doing uni work all day!) it seems to be alot better than the hks style ractive one i had before, not as bad flat spots, altho, seems to dry up on power past 4800-5000rpm.

when are you gona get the other inlet mani on?

im still waiting for it to arrive!!! it should have been here today, so should be here tomorrow! :D

A good choice in filter, i think it sounds great and does wonders at this time of year, you will notice a difference in acceleration.

gotta admit, it does sound good!! but in all honesty, i heard a swift gti with one the other night, and it sounded awesome, so i just wanted it for the noise!! i'll probably be back using the airbox again soon no doubt!!

Rich.

You can get the filters without a car specific kit for about £25+shipping on ebay.

thats where i got mine from.

i used my old ractive filter base and adapted it to fit the apexi (just when everyone thought i had gone and bought a bolt on mod!!! i dont think theres a single thing i havent adapted to fit on my car!!!) it took a bit of time, but its worth it.

how much that set you back

think it was £44 shipped, only took 4 days!! bought from 5400rpm off ebay.

cant beat a bit of induction roar!! the piperX is also very good for that!!

yeah i had a piperx one, but the oil in it buggered up one of the senders somewhere.... so i ditched that... it did sound nice though!!

so far ive tried 8 filters on my car, and this one is by far the best (apart from the k&n panel filter), unlike alot of other filters ive tried, it doesnt make the throttle too twitchy, (driving in traffic was always a pain with the piperx) an it doesnt seem to have too bad a flatspot at low revs.

Rich.

I had the Blitz SUS in my SR, and that makes a nice roar for the car, sounds better than the other rude boy ones i reckon. Currently got this Apexi one in the Glanza, can't really hear it to be honest, because it gets drowned by the other loud noises in the engine. lol.

Ok I've been thinkin of one of these for a few months now and after talkin to Rich on msn I've ordered one as part of my crimbo pressie from my folks. Prob get powerflow to custom fit its ass!!!!! :D Funkystyling are doin it for £65 excluding postage, 5400rpm is sellin them on ebay for £26.99 plus £20 potage to the UK...so works out ALOT cheaper despite postage!!!! I have the K&N panel filter but i can still kinda hear the sad little note of my engine despite my very noisy exhaust, dont think i'll honestly notice a performance diff of like 2hp or wotever it is, its not like i'm colin McRae so i'd rather have the noise!!! :D

Phil.

rich, you keep doing all these mods and not telling me!

haven't seen you in ages dude. my cars running spot on now, all gears are actually working for the first time ever :D

some sweet things you've been buying there. im still undecided whether to go glanza or not :D

yeah i no dude!! havent heard from you in ages!!!

im thinkin the same as you dude, i really wanna glanza, but i cant afford one till i finish uni, and i still love my motor!!

i dunno, i will have a glanza one day though!!!

Rich.