£30 hybrid I bought

the original toytuning hybrids were hi-flow, turbo dynamics make hi-flow turbos also,

it all depends how bad the shaft play is if it moves enough to touch the sides of the housing it will defo need rebuilding before you use it but if its minimal movement I wouldn't bother chances are youll change plans a year or two down the road

all depends on your plans buddy

I've just checked again and the compressor wheel is touching one of the sides so will need a rebuild, so will order a rebuild kit up and get it done I'm goin to forge it once this engine dies so plans will soon change and hawwy there me work socks lol

I've just checked again and the compressor wheel is touching one of the sides so will need a rebuild, so will order a rebuild kit up and get it done I'm goin to forge it once this engine dies so plans will soon change and hawwy there me work socks lol

Yeah you can see a groove in the compressor houseing where the compressor wheel has been catching!!! And yeah its deffo a hiflow turbo

29387D05-9FDD-49E5-A85E-6496E5B76CEB-424

who's the seller that sold it too you??as above turbodave is a old member off here who ran awesome power through his i also had one on mine when i bought it ryanlang now runs it he also had something to do with the supply of toytuning hybrids.. :)

Don't know who the seller was it was someone on eBay I have read up about turbodaves on google from the other forum am gonna price a repair kit up and go from there

can give you his name if you wanna contact him for a rebuild kit dude doubt it'll be cheap though as i looked into it before might be worth a try if your interested gimme a pm