Bens Glanza V end of the line!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Ben, was going to do that with mine but don't fancy cutting my reverse carbon scoop up

Cheers mate for most the time it will be facing down but since I have one spare bonnet I'm just gonna drill a hole straight on the front for it to pop out of for summer use and to make some noise :)

Its so tempting to flip mine 180 and do the same but i can imagine huge flames covering the windscreen haha.

My friend has a bonnet entry screamer on his drifters and when out the flames are just goin over the passenger window constantly

Got the bc's on tonight and swapped thermostat housing and fitted new coil pack, also fitted driveshafts and headlights and indicators, also ordered oil return pipe, new banjo bolt for turbo, turbo coolant lines and new braided fuel line so once there here it will be put rad and intercooler on and fire it up,

touch wood

E8BDBD0B-9FCA-4665-B51B-B8D8D44FEC29.jpg

Might not even show fire at all, depends on maps and fuel types

This is true if it don't flame it will just make stupid noise :)

I'm Tryna think of something I can do to the bonnet I'm gonna drill a hole in but not sure on what some one local wants to wrap it but don't know what style

Swapped thermostat housings and sealed it, fitted new power steering pump pipe, refitted rad and top intercooler pipe turned ignition and checked I had power and was all good, so just waiting on banjo bolt for oil feed then it's crank it over

And also getting new fuel line to move that around as only temp atm

17BFA1B2-0527-45E7-9D38-B25ADE32875B.jpg

Edited by Glanza-Ben