Japfest 2013 Main Convoy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the japfest, whos staying in a travel lodge? plus where is the nearest?

Also. My friend will be driving down with me however he hasnt got a starlet. Infact he has an astra vxr. Is it a strictly starlet convoy or can he tag along?

It would make things alot easier as he will be staying in a travel lodge with me and a few others.

He is purchasing his tickets on the day and understands that there will be a different entrance for visitors to club stands.

Tahh chris.

after the japfest, whos staying in a travel lodge? plus where is the nearest?

Also. My friend will be driving down with me however he hasnt got a starlet. Infact he has an astra vxr. Is it a strictly starlet convoy or can he tag along?

It would make things alot easier as he will be staying in a travel lodge with me and a few others.

He is purchasing his tickets on the day and understands that there will be a different entrance for visitors to club stands.

Tahh chris.

I think I'll be staying in a travel lodge on the saturday night after the show.

The nearest one is 15mins away, Chippenham Leigh Delamere M4 Westbound Hotel.

And yeah I'm sure it will be fine for your friend to convoy down with everyone. :)

Edited by Critic
  • 5 weeks later...

Bump for Main Convoy and please note below details:

Meet at 2:15am
Leaving at 3:00am - Not A Minute Later

Junction 27, M1 - Layby Closet To Re-Joining M1

Please ensure you have enough fuel to make it to our first stop on the M42!!

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

me and chris will be at Donnington Services at 3am waiting for you to go past, i think adam/adam/socks is going to ring us when your close by so we can set off and go slow ,you lot catch us up

What do people meeting in the early hours normally do about sleep?

Pull an all-nighter or get an early one in on Friday night so you have a few hours sleep?

I was thinking if I go to sleep about 8:00 PM get up at 1:30 AM I will have had a steady 5 hours to see me through Saturday?

Im in bed for 8-9pm earlier the better and do an allnighter...

TBH anyone would be fine if they got some sleep first... You'll be struggling on the way home tho! Just stop lots of times and keep topped up with sugar ull be fine :D

Last year i went to ali legands house just after dinner the day before, and cleaned the cars, then stayed up all night till 2 am watching films and then met the convoy,

no sleep bewteen 10am friday morn and about 9/10 pm sat night

was a lonnnnngg weekend,

i wouldnt be supprised if i dont sleep friday night again, rebuilding chrises car no doubt :p